No announcement yet.

Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the ETA range were shooting for??

Comment

Purse

My Question is if TEx275 had problems getting purse for one class last year how they gonna afford payout for 2 classes.

What are the projected payouts on the classes....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
        What's the ETA range were shooting for??
        5.20 -5.50 Looks Like to me
        sigpic

Comment

Boosted how fast you been with that Turbo

Since you're in the know about it and who they're talking to...

Comment

Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
            My Question is if TEx275 had problems getting purse for one class last year how they gonna afford payout for 2 classes.

What are the projected payouts on the classes....
            Yeah this is crap they're going pool Nate and I are out on sponsorship

Comment

Think we'll have better luck with KOTH

Comment

Boostedgt has been helping the last few days with everything. He has been on the phone calling and talking to several people for us.

I don't know how fast local guys have gone with this turbo. Mike Kelley told me today that his new car has been a 4.82 with that turbo. Right before then is when Chris called and told me about the 99/88. Before with the .036 pill the class was 5.0 class. We have also been told in this thread that Sheffield will run faster than 4.80 on a .040 pill. Which I find hard to believe cause last year on a .052 only went a 4.80. We cant base it off local cars cause look at Joe Johnson and CJ both went low 4.7xx and 4.68. Those guys have something figured and are running very well.

From talking to Steve, Monte, and a few others they said on the .040 pill you might see a mid 4.9xx in good air on a good track. But I guess we shouldn't look at that cause we need to look at local guys.

Comment

Sheffield the payout will be same as last year.

John King- sorry to hear that but we have to try and keep the class even for the limited class. If we have people saying that turbo can go a 4.7x and then we have a guy saying his car has been a 4.82 then all the nitrous guys are saying with a .040 pill can only go in the 4.9xx range in good air. We have to do something to even it out. Say if mikes car does go a 4.8xx with it and the nitrous cars are only running 4.9/5.0. What should we do then?

Comment

Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                    Boostedgt has been helping the last few days with everything. He has been on the phone calling and talking to several people for us.

I don't know how fast local guys have gone with this turbo. Mike Kelley told me today that his new car has been a 4.82 with that turbo. Right before then is when Chris called and told me about the 99/88. Before with the .036 pill the class was 5.0 class. We have also been told in this thread that Sheffield will run faster than 4.80 on a .040 pill. Which I find hard to believe cause last year on a .052 only went a 4.80. We cant base it off local cars cause look at Joe Johnson and CJ both went low 4.7xx and 4.68. Those guys have something figured and are running very well.

From talking to Steve, Monte, and a few others they said on the .040 pill you might see a mid 4.9xx in good air on a good track. But I guess we shouldn't look at that cause we need to look at local guys.
                    We have never ran a .40 in John's car. You would be lucky to run .80's with that jet. It would be 4.90-5.0x class
                    sigpic

Comment

Sheffield the payout will be same as last year.

John King- sorry to hear that but we have to try and keep the class even for the limited class. If we have people saying that turbo can go a 4.7x and then we have a guy saying his car has been a 4.82 then all the nitrous guys are saying with a .040 pill can only go in the 4.9xx range in good air. We have to do something to even it out. Say if mikes car does go a 4.8xx with it and the nitrous cars are only running 4.9/5.0. What should we do then?
                      When did Mike run his new car on a 98/88? I thought it had the LF88 on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

damn, cant wait to watch you boys run next year. hopefully yall can get out to ennis a bit more often

Comment

Fuck! Can't we all just race on a set of rules and ride it out. Then make changes. Let this become a drivers race!
                          One day at a time.

Comment

Mike Kelly's cars been a 58 with the x275 Turbo
                            joe's best is a 68, so what's local guys or at least 10th off...
                            so unless we all go Buy new cars like mike, then we going to be at least 10th off...
                            Which puts MIKES 82 at a 92....

Comment

Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
                              We will go 4.75 all day on a 40 pill. Maybe 60's in good air
                              now saying would be lucky to run 80 anything?

Comment

.40 Jet Sounds good too me

JS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X