My first bonafide kill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first bonafide kill.

Those Coyote's run good. Ran a few times from the top of 3rd through 4th. I pulled on him pretty good, about a half a car length. We stopped and talked. He has a CAI and tune and catback. What's that good for? 400rwhp???? My car is still going lean up top, I can smell it. Gotta get back on the dyno.

Need to datalog these 39lb inj and see if they are maxed out.
    2008 550i
    2007 ZX-14
    2007 Lincoln Mark LT
    2006 GSX-R1300 for sale (make offer)
    2002 RC-51 for sale ($1500 needs new tank)
    1995 Terminated SN95

Originally posted by Monsoon X View Post
    Those Coyote's run good. Ran a few times from the top of 3rd through 4th. I pulled on him pretty good, about a half a car length. We stopped and talked. He has a CAI and tune and catback. What's that good for? 400rwhp???? My car is still going lean up top, I can smell it. Gotta get back on the dyno.

depends how balls out the tune is. Anywhere from 390-420ish
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Monsoon X View Post

Maybe just under 400. With full exhaust and boss 302 manifold and tune they make around 430rwhp.

Comment

I'm probably pushing the limits of the 39lb-ers. Gonna step up to some 80lbs
        2008 550i
        2007 ZX-14
        2007 Lincoln Mark LT
        1995 Terminated SN95

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          depends how balls out the tune is. Anywhere from 390-420ish
          Don't listen to him he's just a kid with no experience.

390-420
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Maybe just under 400. With full exhaust and boss 302 manifold and tune they make around 430rwhp.
            Thats good to know that with a full exhaust and a BOSS intake i can pick up a whopping 16 rwhp for almost $2k.
            2011 Mustang GT
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
              Thats good to know that with a full exhaust and a BOSS intake i can pick up a whopping 16 rwhp for almost $2k.
              How do you figure? Stock they make around 360rwhp.

Comment

Mine made 390/371 stock (GT, M6, 3.73s).

Have you taken it down a track yet? It's getting near the end of the year, but if you can find a place that's open I might meet you out there.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

Have you taken it down a track yet? It's getting near the end of the year, but if you can find a place that's open I might meet you out there.
                  That's pretty impressive. I'll have a before and after of mine this up coming week.

Comment

2500 miles, stone stock.

As you can see, that is STD. With an SAE conversion factor, that is 372/354. But of course I would never tell anyone that with a 390/371 reading.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

I just pulled the trigger on some 80lb injectors. I'll install them and take them up the street to get tuned, next week. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up some more hp. My 434rwhp (mustang Dyno) was with him getting out of it because of it going lean.
                      2008 550i
                      2007 ZX-14
                      2007 Lincoln Mark LT
                      1995 Terminated SN95

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        How do you figure? Stock they make around 360rwhp.

Most that I've seen put down 385-390ish bone stock.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Most that I've seen put down 385-390ish bone stock.
                          I think he was taking the 420 bhp from Ford thinking it was whp.

Comment

JC, you are going to blow that thing up if you drive it any more! 60's would probably get you by for now unless you plan to destroy something else!

I need to get my car back together. As soon as the trans comes back from liberty, and I get a driveshaft made, it is going for a tune. Should be interesting to see what it will make with the addition of power steering and all the lightweight driveline parts it has. My fingers are crossed for somewhere north of 440rwhp in this little tin can! It's on a safe "start and drive" tune right now. Would be cool as hell to break 450rwhp!

Comment

Ha, ya they run good for what they are. On the highway they get me by about 1-2 cars from bolt ons. But from a dig..... Whole different story.

And I only have 300whp!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                              X