Winter cruise awards ceremony -2011 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
    That would be my step mom in the black 99 gt. The blonde. She was kicking ass and taking names. She had a .007. Sad thing was thirty mins before they start I cut a .006 against her. God damn it. Lol. Oh well. And my dad in the 98 dark green gt won the brackets
    cool. i like how you are all into racing and each with their own car.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Racinreid View Post
      Clint took that with the TruestreetMotorsports Stang....ran a 5.69@125 I believe..
      That's awesome congrats to Clint and the True Street crew.
      2007 Silverado CC
      1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
        Here it is folks, as seen through my eyes - The winter cruise awards ceremony.

-Most likely to need a tetanus shot before he races - CRASH
        Woo hoo !!! What do I win ?! A tetanus shot ?! LOL !

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        oh, and i nominate don, crash's dad and his buddy robert for the best new friends a guy could have with a bunk carb and some fouled plugs. thanks guys, hell of a nice pair to perfect strangers i tell yeah.
        Thanks Steve, my pops is one of the most special people in the world to me. He's an awesome guy !! I was hoping he could help get your car going right.

We had a good time, although it was short lived.

On the first pass, I thought the brakes felt a little soft. Staged it and brought it up on the foot brake and it didn't feel like it wanted to hold as well.

On the second pass the brakes were noticeably softer, so much so that when I staged and tried to bring it up on the foot brake, it wouldn't hold at all and I ended up deep staging on accident (sorry to the guy in the Trans Am !). So now we need to put a new master cylinder in the car. Ah well ! At least I got to make two passes and hang out and meet a bunch of cool people !!

Thanks again Brooks for putting this on and doing all of the work and running around that you have to do for these events.

-Aaron

Comment

That would be my step mom in the black 99 gt. The blonde. She was kicking ass and taking names. She had a .007. Sad thing was thirty mins before they start I cut a .006 against her. God damn it. Lol. Oh well. And my dad in the 98 dark green gt won the brackets
          But He didn't say that he lost to his dad in the first round of brackets with a red light. I thought I taught him better that that. Well we can all have a bad run. I would like to very much thank the guys that loaned us the jumper cables to get the blonds car started after it was all over. Thanks Guys. We had a very good time and I met more people off the board and will try to be back nest time.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            Woo hoo !!! What do I win ?! A tetanus shot ?! LOL !

Thanks Steve, my pops is one of the most special people in the world to me. He's an awesome guy !! I was hoping he could help get your car going right.

We had a good time, although it was short lived.

On the first pass, I thought the brakes felt a little soft. Staged it and brought it up on the foot brake and it didn't feel like it wanted to hold as well.

On the second pass the brakes were noticeably softer, so much so that when I staged and tried to bring it up on the foot brake, it wouldn't hold at all and I ended up deep staging on accident (sorry to the guy in the Trans Am !). So now we need to put a new master cylinder in the car. Ah well ! At least I got to make two passes and hang out and meet a bunch of cool people !!

Thanks again Brooks for putting this on and doing all of the work and running around that you have to do for these events.

-Aaron
            hey it ran fine on the way home(of course lol) but hey i learned a shit ton just from listening to him, dont worry, long as i can keep working and making that chedda i will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              hey it ran fine on the way home(of course lol) but hey i learned a shit ton just from listening to him, dont worry, long as i can keep working and making that chedda i will be back.
              Good deal man. Keep your head up !

-Aaron

Comment

Thanks Brooks for spotting the water pukin out definitly could of been ugly.

Comment

Had fun out today. Running the coupe on motor. Good times!
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Bottlefedstang View Post
                    Thanks Brooks for spotting the water pukin out definitly could of been ugly.
                    Same here. Apparently, there has been a crack in the pan for sometime. I mean, we would see a drop here and there in the garage but, really never thought much of it. I guess it decided to finally come apart today. When you told me it was oil I thought to myself, "that's just f'n great." Wish I could blame the pan issue for my shitty 60 foots today. I was a tenth off in the 60 ft. and 2 tenths overall. Time for a little suspension work and some new tires.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wish I knew more of what screename goes with what car. I was to see the Mustangers out. I thought it was a decent turnout.

Comment

I think I had the slowest LSx powered car. It will go 84 mph in second gear though!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          Good to meet you in the staging lanes! Blue Gt
                          Good to meet u to
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                            But He didn't say that he lost to his dad in the first round of brackets with a red light. I thought I taught him better that that. Well we can all have a bad run. I would like to very much thank the guys that loaned us the jumper cables to get the blonds car started after it was all over. Thanks Guys. We had a very good time and I met more people off the board and will try to be back nest time.
                            Yeah I did lose to my dad. I try not to get matched up against him. He is good. But the only way I learn is thur trial and error

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                              cool. i like how you are all into racing and each with their own car.
                              Yes sir. My brother my dad and me. My brother was out there also but had issues with the car. When my mom was still Alive and before I was ever born that is what my mom and dad did. So it runs In The blood.

Comment

Ha, I cut an .002 light and they (your step-mom and someone) came up to look at my car to see if I was in it. Sadly I was not....oh well congrats to her.

Comment

Working...
                                X