Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for a '03/'04 Cobra to take down a stock ZR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    was it his video where he drifted 90 % of the course lol?

i loved my supra.. but i love my vette equally..
    Yes, he would powerslide out of every single corner when the big single turbo spooled up. It was pretty cool to watch.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

was it his video where he drifted 90 % of the course lol?

i loved my supra.. but i love my vette equally..
      You going tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        You going tonight?
        No sir.
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

you wouldnt want mine.. its slow

what kinda power does your Cobra make with the kb?
          I don't know...an LS3 with a centri sounds pretty cool to me.

I can tell you for sure my car doesn't make the power I want; and for the money I've spent...I wish I went TT. Maybe when I pay some bills down.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stig View Post

I can tell you for sure my car doesn't make the power I want; and for the money I've spent...I wish I went TT. Maybe when I pay some bills down.
            yeah but its a baby D1.. not the big Bad F1 like all the new 5.0 guys are throwing on their cars..
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Blowers seem to be the way to go for Vettes. They run really well with them. It seems like all the TT cars are broken 6 months out of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Blowers seem to be the way to go for Vettes. They run really well with them. It seems like all the TT cars are broken 6 months out of the year.
                the TT cars that are broken 6 months of the year are mostly pushing 1200+ rwhp.. and well any car pushing that kinda power that gets beat on alot.. breaks..
                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

the TT cars that are broken 6 months of the year are mostly pushing 1200+ rwhp.. and well any car pushing that kinda power that gets beat on alot.. breaks..

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                    This...

*FOR SALE*-Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold for 5.0

70mm BBK Throttle Body w/ EGR Spacer for 5.0

MAFia Mass Air Extender w/ Stock 03/04 Mass Air for 03/04 Cobra
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah but its a baby D1.. not the big Bad F1 like all the new 5.0 guys are throwing on their cars..
                      Ah, but the D1 is more efficient at the boost levels your likely pushing with your elevated cr.

Comment

Very true.

Comment

Ah, but the D1 is more efficient at the boost levels your likely pushing with your elevated cr.
                          what is the new Coyote 5.0 compression ratio?

im stuck with a BIG ASS 4 3/8" pully Barely pushing 12#.. you know it cant be fast;(
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

always some one faster.. im just happy my car gets out of its own way.. never mind playing with the Big boys like a KB cobra.. or Zr1.. some of us have to roll base coupes
                            Some of us have to roll in NA coupes without massive boost...
                            Slow C6..

Few bolt-ons...

Comment

• Originally posted by xstang View Post
                              Some of us have to roll in NA coupes without massive boost...
                              massive??? 12# is FAAAR from massive..
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

massive??? 12# is FAAAR from massive..
                                Normally I wouldn't call 12# of boost massive but with 11:1cr and hypereucraptic piston. It is a lot. Are LS3 pistons forged? I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X