ECR Toy Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECR Toy Run

Anyone going to this? $50 is dirt cheap for some track time.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

dirty, dirty cheap. We are talking about it, but I need to make a phone call before I commit to dragging the cars out there for nothing.

*edit* they will let us take our junk out for the toy run. We are banned from open track days, but they will make an let us in for the toy run.
    Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 11-02-2012, 09:13 AM.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I want to, gotta see if i'm free and if i really wanna blow through some pads. Or i may just putt around in the Beginner group.
      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        *edit* they will let us take our junk out for the toy run. We are banned from open track days, but they will make an let us in for the toy run.
        hell yes!
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I just got registered for this, my wife will be driving my car in the Beginner sessions!

Comment

First I heard of it. Might have to register. That's autocross money for a track day
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              dirty, dirty cheap. We are talking about it, but I need to make a phone call before I commit to dragging the cars out there for nothing.

Are you guys banned because of the Lemons wreck earlier this year?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Are you guys banned because of the Lemons wreck earlier this year?
                No all lemons/chump cars due to one coming out and spraying oil all over the track and causing a Porsche to wreck.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Wow, where did you hear about that happening?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    Wow, where did you hear about that happening?
                    I called the track and asked Maggie.

Comment

I am surprised they let me run my miata, it looks pretty shitty!

Comment

Actually won't be able to make it seeing the dates. I'll be out of the country.
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Seriously considering putting the 10R back in track form and doing the day on the bike (sunday not saturday). I have done it the last few years and it is always a blast.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Seriously considering putting the 10R back in track form and doing the day on the bike (sunday not saturday). I have done it the last few years and it is always a blast.
                            Stay warm!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Stay warm!
                              Yeah, the last few years it has been pretty nice, usually in the mid-high 60's which is perfect if you have soft tires. With temps in the 50's-60's it is just right to keep me from sweating to death. Remember in full leathers you don't get a lot of air flow... and riding a bike around a track is 100x more physical than driving a car around the same track. It is one hell of a workout, that's for sure.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X