ECR Toy Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Yeah, the last few years it has been pretty nice, usually in the mid-high 60's which is perfect if you have soft tires. With temps in the 50's-60's it is just right to keep me from sweating to death. Remember in full leathers you don't get a lot of air flow... and riding a bike around a track is 100x more physical than driving a car around the same track. It is one hell of a workout, that's for sure.
    I have no track exp on my bike, just Arkansas twisties, I'm sure it's a workout.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Weather is looking great for this, sunny, high of 72. Is anyone else going?
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Weather is looking great for this, sunny, high of 72. Is anyone else going?
        link?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide

Comment

you know the toy run is the 15th, right?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thinking about take the GT500,already changed back to the stock goodyears.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                you know the toy run is the 15th, right?
                Negative

Sat, Dec 8th
                ECR Toy Run for Cars
                Event Hours: 00:00:00 to 00:00:00

We will be having our annual toy run again this year. Cost is $50 per driver, a new unwrapped toy, and 2 non perishable foods. We will be donating all proceeds to the Wise Hope Shelter, and other needy families in the Wise Co. area.We had over 200 families last year to help and it has grown this year.So we need all the help we can get!!! We will run from 9am until 5pm. We will run 3 groups beginner, Intermediate,& Advanced.So come on out an join us!

Comment

Ill eat my shoe now. I had a friend tell me that they were racing chump, and another had mentioned ecr, and I had 15th in my head. So there will be several chump and Lemons teams there.

Comment

i would love to get some $50 track time in but that place will eat my pads which are already crying from don herring mitsu day. sucks too cause my tires are nice and slick ready to be finished off.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

can anyone run any car?
                      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                        can anyone run any car?
                        if it passes a tech inspection which you will need to do beforehand. there are some places that will do it for free.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I really wanna get into this stuff and autocross. Just not sure what all to do.

Comment

Well in this case, start with buying a toy.

Comment

you should. what kind of car do you have?
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Haha, I was thinking about using my daily. But.. Hence the saying never use your daily for fun. But its all i got. MY old chevy truck will be a street truck. But its a truck. Itll never be made for a track. I dont think i have any more in the budget for another car.. Lol. BTw i have a 2011 ford fusion. Its not fast. but it will take turns. I plan on lowering it and buying some bigger sway bars for it. It already has the widest and biggest tires you can fit under it.

Comment

Working...
                                X