Where the CHUMPS at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
    Ok, as if I don't have enough crap to do before this race, which tire seems to be the best to have and last a full 8 hours?

BFG Rivals?
    Direzza ZII's
    Dunlop re11a's?

I like the rivals but not sure they would last but this is a 2100lb car with MAYBE 135hp....

Ideas? Looks like I would need a bulkhead for our fuel cell, new tires, a seat, a harness and a power steering rack to make it 100% ready...oh, and a couple more drivers!
    I think the Rival would work, I'm pretty sure the lemons guys are getting more than 8hrs out of em.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      Ok, as if I don't have enough crap to do before this race, which tire seems to be the best to have and last a full 8 hours?

BFG Rivals?
      Direzza ZII's
      Dunlop re11a's?

I like the rivals but not sure they would last but this is a 2100lb car with MAYBE 135hp....

Ideas? Looks like I would need a bulkhead for our fuel cell, new tires, a seat, a harness and a power steering rack to make it 100% ready...oh, and a couple more drivers!
      How much, I might ride and drive... or I may have a car that wouldnt cost so much to prep.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        I think the Rival would work, I'm pretty sure the lemons guys are getting more than 8hrs out of em.
        I like both the dirrezzas and potenzas re11a. Don't think you can go wrong with either. The rivals I saw at MSRH got very squirrely with a little rain.
        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
        X