No announcement yet.

experience at GVF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ran numbers at just $30k at 14%. 48 months is over $9k/interest, 60 months is over $11k interest.

Damn...
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

I thought my 1.99% @ 72 was bad, damn.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        There's a pattern with choices.
        True.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          x2 on the f250 platinum.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            i got 2.9 on 60, but dont tell Al P.

Comment

Is 0% good? How many monies will I be paying to Obama in the end?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
                  Nope. It's pretty simple math though. $900 a month on a 36 is about right for a new 5.0. My personal advice is to take the longest term within warranty (factory or extended) that doesn't increase the rate significantly. That way you can you can either have extra cash in your pocket, pay down higher interest loans (home) and/or if you have a tough month you can still pay the minimum. You can always pay extra but you can't pay under minimum without it hurting you.

Again...900 a month isn't the typical. lol
                  I'd be careful advising people to pay down their home loan (or anything else of which you don't have all the figures). Mortgage interest is generally deductible (which lowers the effective rate), while auto loans generally are not.

Comment

I'm the furthest thing from a financial adviser. lol You are correct there. Each person has a totally different situation and should do what's best for them.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
                      Ive been looking for a 2016 gt for about a month and been getting the usual (we dont honor internet prices,what kinda payment you looking at) talk.

Spoke to josh and told him straight up I needed a base gt out the door at 31k and im bringing in my own financing&deposit. He said sure come down no promises and was upfront about everything. He couldn't come down to the internet price on their website or match town east ford's internet price and the finance mngr didnt want to use my financing(they didnt even want to call to verify the approval and mentioned the bank charges the dealer a fee to us them). I was out of there in 30 mins all in all, josh was very cool about it all though and I wished we could agree on a price. Still it was a decent experience considering and even though I didn't buy he was nice and honest.
                      So I am assuming Josh is KWclutch? No more Tony directly?
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I am Josh and you can come to me directly.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Damn dude! You need to sit down with a financial advisor or something.
                          That's no shit.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                          X