X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari is a bad mother fucka.

Doan enjoy your 3 day vacation lol
    Originally posted by Baron
    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
      Kari is a bad mother fucka.

I loved that stack save!!! He's really getting good.

Doan's hit was stupid. He deserves a suspension to think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
        You want to see the Stars get spanked? Take your ass back to Canada, you hoser! If you're a fan of anything Canadian, you're in the wrong place pal.

Lol. The other Canada website sucks yes. There is still labbat's and molson and Tim hortons to like... Oh and my Canucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
          Lol. The other Canada website sucks yes. There is still labbat's and molson and Tim hortons to like... Oh and my Canucks
          "We love to riot when we lose!". Of course a riot in Canada is like a fight in a nursing home.

I do like Molson Golden though, good shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
            Kari is a bad mother fucka.

That Chuck Norris kick was crazy last night. Such an awesome game. Just wish they didn't give the yotes 1 point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              That Chuck Norris kick was crazy last night. Such an awesome game. Just wish they didn't give the yotes 1 point.
              Exactly what I thought. Stayed up late for me watching it and don't regret it. Just that 1 point may bite them in the ass.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• To be honest, a part of me is kind of glad it went to a shootout last night. Just for the fact that Ribs got the only goal on that pos yotes goalie.

Comment

• Great game tonight.... Stars came out booming in the 3rd. Just a bit to little to late. I can see this being a prelude to a playoff series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
                    Great game tonight.... I can see this being a prelude to a playoff series.
                    A damn good series at that. It was close tonite, and not very friendly.

Comment

• Crazy game in Calgary tonight. I'm convinced Kari is our man, and he's getting squashed right now on the kill. The Stars need to stay out of the damn penalty box.

Comment

• Curious to see how this Reilly Smith kid the Stars just called up looks tonight! Sounds promising!

He ranks second in the NCAA in goal-scoring at 30 this season. To put his scoring into perspective, he has played 77 games the past two seasons and has 58 goals among 102 points while registering a plus-53. That's a heck of an NHL season.

Comment

• Damn intense ending to the season. There's 5 games to go and the Stars are in first place in their division, but on any given night they could lose and be out of the playoffs. Just wow. They get Vancouver Friday night and then 2 supremely huge back to back games against the Sharks. Then they finish with games against 2 teams ahead of them in the standings, Nashville and StL. If the Stars make the playoffs, they certainly will have earned it.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                            Damn intense ending to the season. There's 5 games to go and the Stars are in first place in their division, but on any given night they could lose and be out of the playoffs. Just wow. They get Vancouver Friday night and then 2 supremely huge back to back games against the Sharks. Then they finish with games against 2 teams ahead of them in the standings, Nashville and StL. If the Stars make the playoffs, they certainly will have earned it.
                            ESPECIALLY against those last two teams. They are stellar teams and will make you pay severely for mistakes.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Loss tonight then end the season perfect I hope...

Comment

• Crazy finale coming up for sure. Some damn good teams in the east this year, I think they'll have the edge in the finals. I can't make my picks yet, it's too damn close.

Comment

Working...
                                X