Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women refs in the NFL now

What is your take on this?

A woman will be part of an NFL officiating crew for the first time Thursday night, the league confirmed Monday.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

As long as they're prepared to take a hit just like the men referee's do sometimes let them give it a go. That and I hope they get some of the women that were on the Olympic 100 and 200 meter trials, at least you know they can keep up with the action.

Comment

For Christ's sake...no.

Bad idea.

Comment

I could see coaches getting tossed out of games if they get in one of their faces real quick like.

Comment

the only place a woman belongs on the football field is on the sideline in a tight skirt..

Comment

They'll call every single little penalty and little celebration etc.

Number of penalties / penalty yards go up a ton. Bet!
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Of all the things going on in our world today, I find it amazing that anybody would give even the slightest fuck about this.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

If there is one thing women are great at, its pointing out mens mistakes. You can bet they wont miss anything either.
                Slow moving projects
                1964 C10 350/700r4
                1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Oh fuck I can see it now some ref gets on the rag and starts calling all kinds of dumb shit and the game will never end

Comment

Do they know the game and how to officiate it? Can they physically fit enough to be that close to a game? I mean seriously those are the questions that we need answer. Otherwise who gives a fuck. They have to be better than these geriatric ass mf'ers we had last year.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Of all the things going on in our world today, I find it amazing that anybody would give even the slightest fuck about this.
                      Why do you even bother posting in here then? Ive always seen you talk down on sports.

As long as they dont bitch about getting hit with a ball or tackled let them do it.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        We can't all drive around in Daddy's Rolls Royce making fun of others, you know.

If you carry yourself in person as you do on here, it's a wonder nobody has knocked your teeth out yet. You've got more douche in you than Summer's Eve.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I don't think they need anymore blood on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            We can't all drive around in Daddy's Rolls Royce making fun of others, you know.

If you carry yourself in person as you do on here, it's a wonder nobody has knocked your teeth out yet. You've got more douche in you than Summer's Eve.
                            I know, and it's a damn shame.

Honestly, it is seriously fucking mind-blowing that this is at the forefront of anybody's mind. Are people's lives so fucking sad and pathetic that sports related petty bullshit effects them in any way? Just the other day I was at the office asking if anyone knew how many Nobel Prize winners Baylor had, and of course nobody knew... but by golly they knew we had a negroid last year that could toss an oval shaped piece of rubber and run it down a grassy field! That is what is fucking wrong with America, that is why we are falling behind, and it makes me fucking sick.

But I digress, I am trying to make a profound statement to some pathetic divorcee on the internet who's claim to fame is being able to identify what taco shop an Harry Hines has the best breakfast.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Fight?
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X