No announcement yet.

Women refs in the NFL now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody's money bought their son an arrogant, superior attitude.
    sigpic

Comment

"Touch me, and I'll sue."
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I know, and it's a damn shame.

Honestly, it is seriously fucking mind-blowing that this is at the forefront of anybody's mind. Are people's lives so fucking sad and pathetic that sports related petty bullshit effects them in any way? Just the other day I was at the office asking if anyone knew how many Nobel Prize winners Baylor had, and of course nobody knew... but by golly they knew we had a negroid last year that could toss an oval shaped piece of rubber and run it down a grassy field! That is what is fucking wrong with America, that is why we are falling behind, and it makes me fucking sick.

But I digress, I am trying to make a profound statement to some pathetic divorcee on the internet who's claim to fame is being able to identify what taco shop an Harry Hines has the best breakfast.

Get back with me when you've done something, anything worthwhile with your life. Notice I said you, not your father.

Nobody gives a fuck how many Nobel Prize winners Baylor has. Are you one? Didn't think so. Pretty comical that you're looking down on anyone, when you didn't even have the balls to finish your parent funded medical school. You think you're hot shit while riding on your father's coat tails. You can't even hack a job in the real world, you had to go work for your father. Let's face it. Without Daddy's money, you wouldn't have any friends. I'm at the same place every Thursday night if you'd like to take out some of that spoiled little bitch aggression.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i honestly dont think this is on the forefront of anybodies mind haha...

it's a sports topic in a sports forum...shocking, i know.

Comment

I know, and it's a damn shame.

Honestly, it is seriously fucking mind-blowing that this is at the forefront of anybody's mind. Are people's lives so fucking sad and pathetic that sports related petty bullshit effects them in any way? Just the other day I was at the office asking if anyone knew how many Nobel Prize winners Baylor had, and of course nobody knew... but by golly they knew we had a negroid last year that could toss an oval shaped piece of rubber and run it down a grassy field! That is what is fucking wrong with America, that is why we are falling behind, and it makes me fucking sick.

But I digress, I am trying to make a profound statement to some pathetic divorcee on the internet who's claim to fame is being able to identify what taco shop an Harry Hines has the best breakfast.
            It's made of pigskin not rubber.

Its entertainment. People enjoy talking about shit that entertains them, like you and your guns. Nobody goes over to the armory and starts shit with you.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Get back with me when you've done something, anything worthwhile with your life. Notice I said you, not your father.

Nobody gives a fuck how many Nobel Prize winners Baylor has. Are you one? Didn't think so. Pretty comical that you're looking down on anyone, when you didn't even have the balls to finish your parent funded medical school. You think you're hot shit while riding on your father's coat tails. You can't even hack a job in the real world, you had to go work for your father. Let's face it. Without Daddy's money, you wouldn't have any friends. I'm at the same place every Thursday night if you'd like to take out some of that spoiled little bitch aggression.
              I have no idea where people get the idea that my family has this fabulous wealth; quite simply we don't. Are we paupers? No, but we aren't Highland Park or Preston Hollow residents.

As for attending school, I did. Never went applied to med school, or care to. Sure I was a bio major for a few years, but I got over it pretty fast when I figured out it wasn't for me. May go to grad school one day, but who knows. By the way, where did you graduate from University (just satisfy my curiosity)? As for the Thursday tidbit, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you such a goddamn prole that you want a 23 year old kid to come out and square off in the goddamn parking lot with to reclaim some of your faded glory?
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

To the topic at hand, refs need thick skin throughout the whole season. Women can be moody which IMO would impair their judgement. Male refs are not perfect, but I think most are inclined to let stupid shit roll off their back.

Comment

I have no idea where people get the idea that my family has this fabulous wealth; quite simply we don't. Are we paupers? No, but we aren't Highland Park or Preston Hollow residents.

As for attending school, I did. Never went applied to med school, or care to. Sure I was a bio major for a few years, but I got over it pretty fast when I figured out it wasn't for me. May go to grad school one day, but who knows. By the way, where did you graduate from University (just satisfy my curiosity). As for the Thursday tidbit, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you such a goddamn prole that you want a 23 year old kid to come out and square off in the goddamn parking lot with to reclaim some of your faded glory?

LOL @ "faded glory". You think maybe people get the idea from the way you conduct yourself? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. My low opinion of you, came directly from you. You're a loudmouthed entitled little pussy, that's never put in a hard day of work in your life. My point was that you're a fucking loudmouthed coward, and you don't have the fortitude to act like you do when you're not safe in Daddy's toys, or hiding behind the keyboard.

I don't have a degree, and don't need one. I'm doing just fine without it. While you were off at college, I was developing a career, and busting my ass to get where I'm going. Until a few years ago, there wasn't even a college program with a degree plan in my field.

It's a fucking sport. A hobby. Just as any other hobby. You sure are a sensitive little bitch.

Comment

Can I come crack a beer bottle atop your head Thursday, Brenda?
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Can I come crack a beer bottle atop your head Thursday, Brenda?
                      Anytime, sweet cheeks!

Comment

As for attending school, I did. Never went applied to med school, or care to. Sure I was a bio major for a few years, but I got over it pretty fast when I figured out it wasn't for me. May go to grad school one day, but who knows. By the way, where did you graduate from University (just satisfy my curiosity)? As for the Thursday tidbit, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you such a goddamn prole that you want a 23 year old kid to come out and square off in the goddamn parking lot with to reclaim some of your faded glory?
                        Oh I dunno... The shit ton of cars you always post, maybe? I'm not talking whiteboy type mustangs here. How many high end cars do y'all have? I remember you posting about driving the rolls to fuck with the OWS people.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          Oh I dunno... The shit ton of cars you always post, maybe? I'm not talking whiteboy type mustangs here. How many high end cars do y'all have? I remember you posting about driving the rolls to fuck with the OWS people.
                          It's not even the cars. Good for him. It's the attitude that goes with it. I've got friends that are in all likelihood, far more wealthy than his father. Not a single one of them carries themselves like he does. I can respect someone who works hard and earns what they've got. I can't respect someone with that attitude, that's done absolutely nothing noteworthy.

Comment

LOL @ "faded glory". You think maybe people get the idea from the way you conduct yourself? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. My low opinion of you, came directly from you. You're a loudmouthed entitled little pussy, that's never put in a hard day of work in your life. My point was that you're a fucking loudmouthed coward, and you don't have the fortitude to act like you do when you're not safe in Daddy's toys, or hiding behind the keyboard.

I don't have a degree, and don't need one. I'm doing just fine without it. While you were off at college, I was developing a career, and busting my ass to get where I'm going. Until a few years ago, there wasn't even a college program with a degree plan in my field.

It's a fucking sport. A hobby. Just as any other hobby. You sure are a sensitive little bitch.
                            I'm sensitive? Dude, you are the one who gets his panties in a wad whenever someone arbitrarily insults a game in which you do not participate or gain anything from. As for your opinion of me or anybody/anything else for that matter, I find it to be completely and totally invalid based on the fact that your worth as a person, based solely on what I can gather from my limited experience with you on this message board, is depressingly low. Furthermore, how do you know how I act in person? I am legitimately curious because for never having me me you sure do seem to have me figured out pretty well! I think I nailed it earlier with the whole "pathetic divorcee" thing though, as it is almost as if you try to live up to that stereotype.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

It's not even the cars. Good for him. It's the attitude that goes with it. I've got friends that are in all likelihood, far more wealthy than his father. Not a single one of them carries themselves like he does. I can respect someone who works hard and earns what they've got. I can't respect someone with that attitude, that's done absolutely nothing noteworthy.
                              I get it. I also know people who are probably worth more, but they don't carry themselves any differently than you and I.

I've called him out before, over god knows what a while back. It was eventually settled through PM's. I want to say it was related to his entitled attitude.

Comment

Dude, let it go with the divorcee jab. You've already said it twice in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X