No announcement yet.

Women refs in the NFL now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, girls...suck on each other and make up.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Oh I dunno... The shit ton of cars you always post, maybe? I'm not talking whiteboy type mustangs here. How many high end cars do y'all have? I remember you posting about driving the rolls to fuck with the OWS people.
      I have two cars, my daily and my old cobra from high school.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I'm sensitive? Dude, you are the one who gets his panties in a wad whenever someone arbitrarily insults a game in which you do not participate or gain anything from. As for your opinion of me or anybody/anything else for that matter, I find it to be completely and totally invalid based on the fact that your worth as a person, based solely on what I can gather from my limited experience with you on this message board, is depressingly low. Furthermore, how do you know how I act in person? I am legitimately curious because for never having me me you sure do seem to have me figured out pretty well! I think I nailed it earlier with the whole "pathetic divorcee" thing though, as it is almost as if you try to live up to that stereotype.

My panties weren't ever in a wad. You came in here, vagina bleeding, blathering about nonsense that doesn't affect you. I said something back, that directly shows what a douchebag you are, on here, and in person. My worth as a person has absolutely no correlation to this board. I've done, and continue to do great things in my life. This board is just something to pass the time. I don't really give two flying fucks what you think of my worth. I know what my worth is, and your opinion doesn't matter.

LOL @ "pathetic divorcee". I accomplished more by 30 than you ever will. Again, what have you done worth mentioning? You, not anyone else. I live pretty damn well. My kids get more than they could ever want. The difference is, my son knows entitlement won't get him anywhere in life at 11 years old, and I'd slap the fucking taste out of both of their mouths if either ever conduct themselves like you do.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I do not wear panties, I've never worn panties but if called upon, panties I will wear
          Big white house panties or small delicate European briefs
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            My panties weren't ever in a wad. You came in here, vagina bleeding, blathering about nonsense that doesn't affect you. I said something back, that directly shows what a douchebag you are, on here, and in person. My worth as a person has absolutely no correlation to this board. I've done, and continue to do great things in my life. This board is just something to pass the time. I don't really give two flying fucks what you think of my worth. I know what my worth is, and your opinion doesn't matter.

LOL @ "pathetic divorcee". I accomplished more by 30 than you ever will. Again, what have you done worth mentioning? You, not anyone else. I live pretty damn well. My kids get more than they could ever want. The difference is, my son knows entitlement won't get him anywhere in life at 11 years old, and I'd slap the fucking taste out of both of their mouths if either ever conduct themselves like you do.
            I responded to your post so that showed I am a douchebag. Logical.

And who knows what I will accomplish by 30. I have 7 years left to make something happen that I can stack up against your monumental life achievements including but not limited to-
            Having kids
            Showing people why Arby's is a poor choice of restaurant

Have I done a whole hell of a lot? Nope, but what 23 year old has. Sure, I could list off a few things I have done that I think are unique or interesting, but I really don't care enough to do so.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Wonder if they would mind the lil "pat" on the ass haha ooooweee

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                I do not wear panties, I've never worn panties but if called upon, panties I will wear
                Big white house panties or small delicate European briefs
                Lol

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it, faggot? Thank you for proving my point.

Comment

One of his vehicles:

Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Will they be wearing skimpy volleyball shorts and handing out sandwiches? if not, then I don't think this will work..
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Wow this went a whole different direction. LOL but I expect nothing less on this site.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

To get back on topic - I don't agree with it. As someone else said, women operate on emotion, not logic and reason. They'll be tossing people out of games left and right. Especially with the way players lobby the refs after every play.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Especially with the way players lobby the refs after every play.
                          No shit. What's the over/under on a sexual harassment suit being filed by a female ref this season?

Comment

Excessive celebration calls go up!
                            2014 GT
                            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I wonder what ref spot or position they will put the women at? I think that will also determine how much they can influence the game.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

And who knows what I will accomplish by 30. I have 7 years left to make something happen that I can stack up against your monumental life achievements including but not limited to-
                                Having kids
                                Showing people why Arby's is a poor choice of restaurant

Have I done a whole hell of a lot? Nope, but what 23 year old has. Sure, I could list off a few things I have done that I think are unique or interesting, but I really don't care enough to do so.

I honestly thought you just kinda got picked on for showing how "blessed" your family is sometimes... but this thread makes you look like a total ass hat. Perhaps I just missed some other topics.

xhowever many on bullshit calls being made just because they have the "Power" to do so.. even if it didn't affect the play and wont make a difference and 6 hour games.

Comment

Working...
                                X