No announcement yet.

2014 Formula 1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton is going to need a few Timo Glock luck races to get back in this thing if he has any more races like this.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Convo with a few buds, anyone argee or disagree when i said that Vettel would barely be in my Top 10 drivers in the last 25 years. Just as pure talent, no help with the car

IMO

Senna
      Schumacher
      Prost
      Hakkinen
      Alonso
      Raikkonen
      Mansell
      Hamilton
      Then for me Vettel, but I'd put him in the same group of Damon Hill, J. Villeneuve.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• getting tired of watching HAMs car blow up while Brittany gets through unscathed. Lewis might need those double points at the end of the year. hard to think of rosberg as an F1 champion.

i don't know where i would put Vettel on a list but i sure found myself routing for him today for pole. ive said for a while now i didnt think he was the best active driver and i still stand by it. i think he benefited from a great situation with RBR just the same way rosberg is with merc today.

i still think alonso is the best driver today, hamilton probably the most talented racer, but vettel is right there cause of how much of a consistent machine he became and most importantly without making errors last year.

also, i clearly dont think as highly of raikkonen as most people do.

ferrari is a damn joke.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Vettel is either just alongside Alonso or a tad below. Vettel is better than ham and raikkonen in modern F1. I hate to admit it but I do feel Alonso is the best, I really want to see him in a new team with vettel, but they would both lead cars down a different development path. I think when you see the car come into vettels style...you will realize how fast he is. Most of this year, he has fought adapting his driving style.

I am one that doesn't think senna is as good as his legacy...he was amazing don't get me wrong, but if he hadn't died on the track we wouldn't see him the same.

Schumacher is the best in my book, and I don't think Prost is better than Alonso.

Tough to see ham retire again. I can only hope the luck swings his way. Hopefully the double points are what gets him there.

Comment

• The reason why I think Hamilton is better than Vettel cause he's won in a car that wasn't the cream of the field. Alonso was asked who was better and he said along the lines of the same thing. Hamilton has won races or been up front in a car not to his liking.

I put senna ahead cause I feel if he didn't pass that he'd probably would've won 1 or 2 more championships before he retired.

Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
              getting tired of watching HAMs car blow up while Brittany gets through unscathed. Lewis might need those double points at the end of the year. hard to think of rosberg as an F1 champion.

i don't know where i would put Vettel on a list but i sure found myself routing for him today for pole. ive said for a while now i didnt think he was the best active driver and i still stand by it. i think he benefited from a great situation with RBR just the same way rosberg is with merc today.

i still think alonso is the best driver today, hamilton probably the most talented racer, but vettel is right there cause of how much of a consistent machine he became and most importantly without making errors last year.

also, i clearly dont think as highly of raikkonen as most people do.

ferrari is a damn joke.
              Breaking news, Hamilton has asked Timo Glock to race the rest of the year to give him better luck.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Curious, any qualms on my list?
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  Curious, any qualms on my list?
                  Lol I think we all agree your list is shit

Comment

• Well other than the obvious top 3 I kinda just lumped the rest.

Curious, who's y'all's list.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Alonso, Schumacher, vettel, senna, HAM, then no one else compares to the old days.

If you want to get the smallest relative feeling of what it takes, come see how hard even just karting is with one of us. It blew me away when I realized just how late brakes could come on.

Comment

• Does anyone else think lauda is a top 3 for sure ?

Comment

• that has just replaced montreal 2011 as the best race i have ever seen.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                            that has just replaced montreal 2011 as the best race i have ever seen.
                            Agreed, best race of this year and one of the best I've seen in a while. What a drive by alonso.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• bored? here's something to watch

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Lol damn that's old with montoya being at williams
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X