DeMarcus Ware released by Cowboys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarcus Ware released by Cowboys...

can suck it. I'm not watching a Cowboy game this year.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 03-11-2014, 03:35 PM. Reason: Julian is retarded and only completed the 5th grade.

What Japen???
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

D.Ware
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

once again jerry just shows how bad he is at handling the GM job.

Comment

omg

Comment

Que paso?
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Jerry Jones is the best GM ever

Comment

said no one ever

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  said no one ever
                  that really doesnt get old.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You really think Ware is worth $12,000,000+ this season? Seriously? You might need your head checked.

It had to happen. You will criticize him all day long for overpaying players past their prime, but when he lets one go, he gets criticized for that, too? I'm not defending Jones here. If you love this team, this was a GOOD business decision.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yup, he wasn't the same last year, and isn't a 12m/yr guy in my opinion.

I hate to see him go, but it betters the team in the long run

Comment

What a fucking train wreck.

Comment

Its not what he is worth or how good he still is. This deal reeks of how horrible JJ is at making contracts and building a team. He tries to sign these guys at huge dollar amounts and make it work by cutting their pay later on. This time Ware said F you.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Its not what he is worth or how good he still is. This deal reeks of how horrible JJ is at making contracts and building a team. He tries to sign these guys at huge dollar amounts and make it work by cutting their pay later on. This time Ware said F you.

I won't go so far as to say he has finally pulled his head out of his ass. But he's made one good decision so far, for the future of this team. Ware flat out sucked donkey balls the last two seasons, whether his fault, or not; he had to go. You should be happy Jerry didn't cave and keep/overpay him. I guaranfuckingtee you, had we kept him, and been unable to fill other holes, you'd be cussing Jerry for keeping him.

It's a business. You can't make emotional business based decisions and expect to be successful. I've got no problem with renegotiating contracts. It is the way a business works, especially the NFL. If a player doesn't want to play ball, best of luck, but good fucking riddance.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

we jsut shitcanned owen daniels.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X