DeMarcus Ware released by Cowboys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Its not what he is worth or how good he still is. This deal reeks of how horrible JJ is at making contracts and building a team. He tries to sign these guys at huge dollar amounts and make it work by cutting their pay later on. This time Ware said F you.
    That's fine but D Ware isn't going to get close to that money anywhere else. The cowboys tried to make a deal for a lower amount and he said no I guess. Lets see how much he gets paid elsewhere. I bet its not even close to 12m, more in the 3 to 4 range.

Now lets cut Austin also, I'm tired of watching him get paid to sit on the bench with injuries all year.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      we jsut shitcanned owen daniels.

god bless.
      I don't think that will hurt Houston too much. Daniels, like Ware, won't get even close to what they think they are worth.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

As a Skins fan, news like this is not good. Rational decisions are not the things we want to hear about from 'ole JJ.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post

Now lets cut Austin also, I'm tired of watching him get paid to sit on the bench with injuries all year.
          Austin will be gone, no doubt. But it won't be until after 6/1. And that's another wise decision, both letting him go, and waiting til 6/1 to do so.

Comment

He'll re-sign the entire Defense and totally redeem himself!
            Last edited by CWO; 03-11-2014, 03:44 PM. Reason: elaborated because I didn't like how it looked

Comment

I like Ware, but he is getting old and he is over paid. His production is lacking, he's always on the sideline in key games. It was a smart move.

Comment

He's playing like a lazy, entitled superstar that has aged beyond his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by no one ever View Post
                  Jerry Jones is the best GM ever
                  One more time, just because.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

DW didnt do much last year...He's saving some $$ hopefully he brings in a good replacement and good additions.
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Ok. so maybe i am being a little emotional about seeing my favorite Cowboy go. It is just frustrating watching Jerry screw up at every turn. its like watching a 4 year old play chess.

Comment

Honestly, I think losing Hatcher is a bigger hit at this point in Ware's career.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Honestly, I think losing Hatcher is a bigger hit at this point in Ware's career.
                          both are going to be gone. this defense will be gutless even more.

Comment

Ok. so maybe i am being a little emotional about seeing my favorite Cowboy go. It is just frustrating watching Jerry screw up at every turn. its like watching a 4 year old play chess.
                            do you cry when your favorite gets voted off on america's top model too?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              do you cry when your favorite gets voted off on america's top model too?
                              not as much as you are going to cry when you grow that beard and your wife stops the sexy time.

i mean, no i don't cry while watching America's top model.

Comment

not as much as you are going to cry when you grow that beard and your wife stops the sexy time.
                                pfft, she'd have to start the sexy time to stop it.

WIN-WIN.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X