No announcement yet.

Archaeology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like non-team sports and/or games. Ping pong, golf, etc. I like playing them, but rarely watch them. Golf sucks me in sometimes, because golf is one of the things that I get better at just by watching what the pros do.

Other than that, I can't usually stand to watch football, basketball, baseball, etc on TV, especially by myself. I only get excited about team sports like that when there are going to be a bunch of people getting together and I can socialize while watching.

Comment

But if the Cowboys or Rangers made the playoffs, half the people here would become fans!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        But if the Cowboys or Rangers made the playoffs, half the people here would become fans!
        you are so correct! "i've been a fan forever"

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I do however believe that obsessing over the athleticism of others is a waste of perfectly good time and cognizance.
          eloquently stated
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Whatever I'm watching, I always cheer for the Texas teams. I've lived all over the US and that's always been the case. I'm just not going to go out of my way to watch the games. I will be disappointed if they lose, I will be excited if they win, but overall, I couldn't give two shits and am definitely not going to go to work the next day and say things like, "Did you see that ludicrous display last night? What was [blank] thinking sending [blank] on that early. The thing about [blank] is they always try to walk it in."

Comment

"Did y'all see the game last night? We didn't get mustangmarc'd!!"
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I didn't move the thread. But... whomever did... A+!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Rabid British soccer fans are the worst.

Comment

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
                    -Ernest Hemingway
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

I'm not sure how I should regard a quote about recreation from a man who killed himself due to malaise.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm not sure how I should regard a quote about recreation from a man who killed himself due to malaise.
                        Huh?

Comment

Hemingway was an alcoholic and killed himself.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Hemingway was an alcoholic and killed himself.
                            Truth, his sister, brother and father all commited suicide too, damn sad way to go...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Think less about the source of the quote and more about the content.

Besides it really seems to piss off football fans for some reason. Lol...
                              07 GT500
                              05 SRT10
                              88 turbocoupe T-bird
                              93 Cobra
                              86 coupe
                              Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                              X