Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton is back.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Hamilton is back.
      Who the fuck are you?!

Comment

• Spoke just like how I ejaculate: prematurely. He ain't back yet, but looks like they are close to an agreement.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Texas isn't a baseball town...Oh hey, I'm back!

Comment

• So, uh, are they going to take on his whole contract????

Where would they put him? The DL is occupied. Left field?

Comment

• This link says choo is not part of the deal, and it sounds more like Angels are buying out his contract, and Rangers would pay Hambone league minimum.

Hi, Geor.

Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                This link says choo is not part of the deal, and it sounds more like Angels are buying out his contract, and Rangers would pay Hambone league minimum.

Hi, Geor.
                If that is the case, then its a whatever move for the Rangers. Just kicking the tires on him.

Comment

• You gotta be kidding me...we're getting Hambone back without being able to dump Andrus or Choo?

Comment

• Originally posted by bucky View Post
                    You gotta be kidding me...we're getting Hambone back without being able to dump Andrus or Choo?
                    They are getting the band back together. Kinsler is next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      http://m.mlb.com/news/article/120279...-josh-hamilton

Texas isn't a baseball town...Oh hey, I'm back!
                      Judging by how empty the stands have been since they have struggled I'd venture to say there is a lot of truth to that statement...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
                          Judging by how empty the stands have been since they have struggled I'd venture to say there is a lot of truth to that statement...
                          That's a shitty thing to say about fans that supported his bitch ass the whole time he was there through his problems. Fuck him. Whoever is in charge over there is an idiot on this call. Are the Rangers still paying a lot on him?
                          I wish I could tune into Channel 8 and hear what Dale Hansen says about it. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            That's a shitty thing to say about fans that supported his bitch ass the whole time he was there through his problems. Fuck him. Whoever is in charge over there is an idiot on this call. Are the Rangers still paying a lot on him?
                            I wish I could tune into Channel 8 and hear what Dale Hansen says about it. lol
                            So would they have supported him had he not produced as many runs as he did? I am a huge Rangers fan and have been since I was old enough to chose a favorite team.

Was it a crappy way to end a stretch with the team? Yes yes it was. But looking into the stands all the "fans" that were there during the good times must have different work schedules that keep them from showing up to games now

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
                              So would they have supported him had he not produced as many runs as he did? I am a huge Rangers fan and have been since I was old enough to chose a favorite team.

Was it a crappy way to end a stretch with the team? Yes yes it was. But looking into the stands all the "fans" that were there during the good times must have different work schedules that keep them from showing up to games now
                              I'll be there next Friday.

I'm fine with fans showing the ownership their feelings. I'll watch the games on tv, and listen to them online. I'll go to games when I can, but this team lacks identity......from the top, down.

Comment

• I also see that Wandy Rodriguez debuts tonight for Texas? Wow. I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X