Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    ^^^^^
    This man knows more about baseball than even svo855 does.
    AnthonyS knows more about any subject he ever posts about, than any other person posting. It's fucking hilarious, too.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Damn, those Rangers sure are struggling. lol

Comment

• Man I knew Milton Bradley had some problems but did anyone else read the SI article about him? He's been a spousal abuser for a while and was sentenced to 32 months of prison but is out on appeal.

His wife died last year of suspicious causes.

In the spring of 2003, Milton Bradley, a switch-hitting outfielder for the Indians, met his future wife, Monique Williams, a community relations intern with the team.?Over the next decade—while the erratic, belligerent Bradley was given a pass by many MLB teams, media members and the sports culture at large—he and Williams would be locked in a cycle of emotional and physical abuse, separation and reconciliation, police intervention and court conflict.?A trove of public records shows the tragic extent of the Bradleys' violent relationship.

So yeah, Ray Rice doesn't have anything on Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
          Man I knew Milton Bradley had some problems but did anyone else read the SI article about him? He's been a spousal abuser for a while and was sentenced to 32 months of prison but is out on appeal.

His wife died last year of suspicious causes.

In the spring of 2003, Milton Bradley, a switch-hitting outfielder for the Indians, met his future wife, Monique Williams, a community relations intern with the team.?Over the next decade—while the erratic, belligerent Bradley was given a pass by many MLB teams, media members and the sports culture at large—he and Williams would be locked in a cycle of emotional and physical abuse, separation and reconciliation, police intervention and court conflict.?A trove of public records shows the tragic extent of the Bradleys' violent relationship.

So yeah, Ray Rice doesn't have anything on Bradley.
          That shit was crazy!

Comment

• Holland seemed to be uncomfortable when they showed him warming up before the game. he got hit pretty good the first inning.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Holland seemed to be uncomfortable when they showed him warming up before the game. he got hit pretty good the first inning.
              And he's out, not good.

Comment

• Damn, they pulled Holland.

Comment

• LETS GO ASTROS!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Well, Holland is up 1-0 in innings but still tied for wins and mental toughness with Darvish on the season.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      Well, Holland is up 1-0 in innings but still tied for wins and mental toughness with Darvish on the season.
                      I seriously knew something wasn't right. They were doing the pregame show and showing him warm up. He threw a pitch or two and had a puzzled look on his face the whole time.

They should have switched before the game started.

Comment

• Elvis looks slow.

Comment

Elvis looks slow.
                          not sure if you mean like running, or retarded but depending on who you ask you will get a yes on both accounts.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Elvis looks slow.
                            well, he is an Astros fan...
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Elvis looks slow.
                              I glanced at my phone when he made that hit and thought it was Vlad at first. Nice swing, not a nice lead. Too bad since Odor would have hit him in.

Comment

• Man, 3 different guys pulled out. Not a good day so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X