No announcement yet.

Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night was strange for baseball period. The Astros put up 15 runs against the Yankees in NY, the Jays almost had a pitcher get impaled by a broken bat, Odor had a finger nail ripped clean off with blood splattering all over the place, DeShields was catching balls in right field and Fielder couldn't hit his way out of a paper sack. The good news again is that Holland didn't break anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      yes, 25/26 and he blows the save on the very last pitch.
      Obviously it wasn't the very last pitch.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Obviously it wasn't the very last pitch.
        Did you watch the game? Full count, two outs.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I watched it. It's going to be interesting to see if this team can sneak into the playoffs. That would be a huge accomplishment for the year and something to build on for next year. They aren't going to win it all though without a ton of luck, and I don't think their luck will hold against the likes of KC, Toronto or NY in a 5+ game series.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            I watched it. It's going to be interesting to see if this team can sneak into the playoffs. That would be a huge accomplishment for the year and something to build on for next year. They aren't going to win it all though without a ton of luck, and I don't think their luck will hold against the likes of KC, Toronto or NY in a 5+ game series.
            Of course, highly unlikely. Right now the Rangers have far exceeded anyone's expectations. I would say we've already satisfied what the club is capable of, and I'm quite interested to see just how far they can take it with that early season baggage.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Did you watch the game? Full count, two outs.
              Yeah, I watched the game. It wasn't the last pitch of the game, the inning, the half inning, or even his appearance. Last pitch of the at bat? Well, that's usually when things happen, so...good catch?
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• My personal auditor returns, for the 10th time. I honestly do not care enough to go back and watch the game again, but since you've drug this out, whatever makes you feel special.

Comment

• Maybe save your commentary for those times when you know what you're talking about and you wont' get corrected?
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Maybe save your commentary for those times when you know what you're talking about and you wont' get corrected?
                    Finally growing some nuggets! It's because you have a good looking girlfriend, isn't it?

Comment

Maybe save your commentary for those times when you know what you're talking about and you wont' get corrected?
                      Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      Finally growing some nuggets! It's because you have a good looking girlfriend, isn't it?
                      keep her away from whoever knocked up Jeff's ol lady.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        keep her away from whoever knocked up Jeff's ol lady.
                        I guess that would be me.

Comment

• In other news Profar started a rehab assignment yesterday. I kind of lost track of him but there is a chance he could play in the majors this season.

Comment

Well at least we've gotten past you denying it. Don't get butt hurt because I call you out on your petty pedantic bullshit. That's who you are, just own it and move on.
                            Last edited by CJ; 08-28-2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                              In other news Profar started a rehab assignment yesterday. I kind of lost track of him but there is a chance he could play in the majors this season.
                              I've seen a few reports saying they didn't expect him to 2017. Seems like there is no consensus.

Comment

Well at least we've gotten past you denying it. Don't get butt hurt because I call you out on your petty pedantic bullshit. That's who you are, just own it and move on.
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X