Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offense? What offense?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Was it unseasonably warm on the mound in the top of every inning? Colby was sweating up a storm last night, even early on when he hadn't given up any runs yet.

Comment

• I wondered that also, I checked the temp last night and it was 72. My guess is it's just humid.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Elvis left the Padres homeless last night.

Nice play and inning for him.

Comment

• Yeah a straight steal of home is quite uncommon.

Comment

• If the Rangers can win every series this month they are golden. Tonight is the rubber game in SD.

Comment

• I was at the game on Wed. In SD, I couldn't believe how many Ranger fans were there. Those late inning's were killer on my time zone change...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• This has been fun to watch.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• We were there tonight. Sad to see a no no go away in the 8th. This next week will determine a lot. We will be there Tuesday and Wednesday.

Comment

• Me too, I'll be able in the Lexus box...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• It sure is weird seeing Napoli playing left field and a little scary. He dropped a very easy pop fly last night and DeShields was running down pretty much everything else hit his way. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 DHs on a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                          It sure is weird seeing Napoli playing left field and a little scary. He dropped a very easy pop fly last night and DeShields was running down pretty much everything else hit his way. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 DHs on a team.

Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• So did Venable play himself out of the lineup?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              So did Venable play himself out of the lineup?
                              He's basically platooning with Gallo right now against right handed pitching so one of them should be starting today against McHugh.

Comment

• I remember Moreland having some issues in the outfield, but wouldn't he be a better option?
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X