Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooooo!!!!! Great start!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Holland pissed it away though.
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Good game though! Gonna earn this one!
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm feeling good about the 9th. Walk off win time!

Comment

• Wooo! Rangers lead the AL West!

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Its going to be a fun finish to the season. Houston is gonna fight each day just as the Rangers have been.

I will enjoy today however a lot.
                Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• What a game. Too close for comfort, but it was entertaining as hell.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• 1st place didnt see it coming. Now they need to hold on and win tonight as well.
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Houston has Keuchel going tonight, so 1st place may not last long. If we split the next two, that'd be awesome.

It's nice to see Fielder and Beltre locked in during this important series. If Fielder gets hot - and maybe he is already with 3 straight multi hit games - he can almost single handedly carry us the rest of the way. If Choo, Fielder, Beltre, and Moreland are firing on all cylinders, look out.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• If the Rangers can pull a win out tonight on the lowest era pitcher in the AL, I'll have a lot more confidence in the post season.

Comment

• It's a bloodbath!!

Comment

• Astros fans are throwing the towel in. The Rangers are better. I hope nothing terrible happens and we lose this massive lead.

Comment

• looking good so far
                              satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• take that bearded ashton kutcher
                                satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Working...
                                X