Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    Hook line sinker!!! My condolences ranger fans. 3 errors in the 7th? Rigged like a mofo
    Rigged? You soi crazy.

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    Astros +1.5 easy
    hurts to miss that one

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
    fucking Andrus- he's gone next year- put Profar in his spot
    Profar has the same bone structure as Hamilton apparently

Originally posted by bucky View Post
    Not desperately grasping just stating facts. That ball at the warning track in the WS cost Feliz his career. He was never the same pitcher again and it wasnt from TJ surgery
    Feliz wasn't lights out before that. He had many, many shaky outings earlier in the year
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      This ^^^
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• So I just came to the realization, as a DFW Fan, its going to be miserable for the foreseeable future.

Maybe things change when Romo comes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Maybe things change when Romo comes back.
          Things will change when Romo gets back, but it will be too late and they will have already been out of playoff contention.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Things will change when Romo gets back, but it will be too late and they will have already been out of playoff contention.

Comment

• Also, I do believe in the baseball gods. I was not superstitious but we won both games with me listening at work. Yesterday, I left the office with it tied going into the 7th.

I am just sayin.

Comment

• It was a great season, far better than anyone predicted. JD did a fantastic job finding the talent and Bannister is one hell of a manager.

Now we need to concentrate on signing Napoli, Colby and Gallardo or looking for free agents to take their roles. Napoli seemed to like it here but he's paid a lot just to be a situational hitter. Colby earned his money but man how much longer can he cut it? Gallardo deserves a big paycheck but we might get a hometown discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Also, I do believe in the baseball gods. .
                  I am too. Way to fuck it up, jackass!
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I am too. Way to fuck it up, jackass!
                    Elvis can rest easy.

I take all the blame.

Comment

• Well on a positive note I'll be getting about $900 refunded back for post season tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                        It was a great season, far better than anyone predicted. JD did a fantastic job finding the talent and Bannister is one hell of a manager.

Now we need to concentrate on signing Napoli, Colby and Gallardo or looking for free agents to take their roles. Napoli seemed to like it here but he's paid a lot just to be a situational hitter. Colby earned his money but man how much longer can he cut it? Gallardo deserves a big paycheck but we might get a hometown discount.
                        I didn't keep up with Napoli much. Can he still catch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post

In left field, sometimes.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            He has avascular necrosis in both hips. When the Red Sox signed him originally they cancelled his 3 year contract after he failed his physical, which resulted in a 1 year deal for less than half what he was offered before. Part of the reason he signed with them was because he didn't want to catch. So no, he's not a catcher anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                              He has avascular necrosis in both hips. When the Red Sox signed him originally they cancelled his 3 year contract after he failed his physical, which resulted in a 1 year deal for less than half what he was offered before. Part of the reason he signed with them was because he didn't want to catch. So no, he's not a catcher anymore.
                              Now that you said that, I remember most of that playing out.

Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• If Blue Jays win the world series, any chance of a 30 for 30 on the 7th inning?

Comment

Working...
                                X