No announcement yet.

Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you Andrus. I hope to God i dont have to watch you next year again.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
        Go cubs!
        X2

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          Astros +1.5 easy
          I will be pulling for them now.
          Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Josh to the plate for the game tying home run.
          Hamilton has not been clutch in those positions. I would have pinch hit with napoli
          Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          I think the Astros will represent Texas well
          I hope so. Maybe some form of redemption
          Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Great season. We were playing with house money the whole way. The fans got to see a free show no one paid for. Next year we have Darvish and Hamels, two aces. Hopefully we can patch the hole in our rotation to avoid those game 3 and 4 losses.

I've never seen such stress and disappointment on Elvis's face. I can't blame the guy. He didn't free load he way to that game. Elvis was just as responsible as the rest of the team, and he really showed up after the ASB. Odor and DeShields look incredible. Championships are fleeting, but not many eliminated teams have such a bright future.
          That has been our greatest enemy in the post season. Middle pitching. Not like middle inning, but middle game. You can't hang a post season series on 1-2 pitchers. That puts everyone in a bad spot!

Hey, atleast we lost to one of the most, if not the most, productive offenses in baseball! I had high hopes when we were able to control donaldson early. Thenk the stark reminder that all 9 spots in their line up can and will hurt you!

Go Astros

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• fucking Andrus- he's gone next year- put Profar in his spot

What a freaking meltdown. We should have closed this out at home.

Toronto is not a better team- just the winner.

Lets go ASTROS

Comment

• The problem w Andrus and Holland is they're the biggest goof offs on the team. The lackadaisical attitude will come back and bite you when the stage is the brightest

Comment

• Enough with the desperate grasping. Shit happens, it's sports. Yeah it sucks, but this is no missed routine fly ball at the warning track that cost us the World Series.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That sucks. I'm pissed at Elvis cause those were simple plays in my opinion. That being said, he played well from as mentioned the ASB.

My biggest issue was with Holland. He gave up 4 runs and had the look like he couldn't give a fuck about it.

I'll give Toronto credit, when the opportunity came they took advantage of it. We didn't. There were several times we had a guy on base and didn't cash early in the game. The fans though can seriously F off. Just straight unclass. They don't know how to act. The fact that they still boo Vince Carter after putting them on the map just shows they don't appreciate dick.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Enough with the desperate grasping. Shit happens, it's sports. Yeah it sucks, but this is no missed routine fly ball at the warning track that cost us the World Series.
                    Not desperately grasping just stating facts. That ball at the warning track in the WS cost Feliz his career. He was never the same pitcher again and it wasnt from TJ surgery
                    Last edited by bucky; 10-14-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• I've been to a lot of ball games. Ive seen a lot of weird stuff and blown calls. But tonight, that 7th inning was the funkiest, weirdest, saddest inning of baseball I have ever seen. I wish I could blame one person or one thing, but that was just too weird to explain.

Comment

• I about shed a tear during that Bannister press conference.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                          I blame today on Elvis obviously but I blame the series on Derek Holland.
                          Can I blame Nico Rosberg by default?
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Take away th HR's and we win that series. That made Toronto the better team. They were able to get it done with runners on base, capitalize on key situations.
                            We let the ruckus in the top of the 7th get in our heads. The call, the controversy, the fans showing their asses and overall lack of class. Instead of taking that as fuel for the fire, they let it deflate them! Toronto took it and used it as motivation to say hey, that one run on a controversial play, yeah that didn't matter....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              I think the Astros will represent Texas well
                              Bout like Texas did
                              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Fuck the canadian pos "fans"! The jays played hard, our guys screwed the pooch, and I think I need about 12 cold ones after that fiasco. I still can't stand any assholes on the jays, and hope they get crushed by the Royals.

Comment

Working...
                                X