Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    4-12 again, that's what.

Incredible player when healthy. Huge risk. Does nothing to make this team better now. Would have definitely been there in the third, and possibly 4th round.

More reaching and incompetence from the Cowboys front office and Will McClay. But hey, he's doing a great job. Matt says so.
    You really think he would have been there in the 4th round? Lol
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      You really think he would have been there in the 4th round? Lol
      I said possibly. Definitely would have been there in the 3rd.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I think now would be an appropriate time to mention the cowboys did in fact want paxton lynch.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I said possibly. Definitely would have been there in the 3rd.
          Agreed. Another horrible pick. They could have picked up good 1st round talent in the 2nd that would have helped them this year. IMO, they screwed up this whole draft in evaluating talent. At least they didn't pick up Henry to back up Zeke. They still haven't address their need for D lineman, CB, WR, or backup QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Agreed. Another horrible pick. They could have picked up good 1st round talent in the 2nd that would have helped them this year. IMO, they screwed up this whole draft in evaluating talent. At least they didn't pick up Henry to back up Zeke. They still haven't address their need for D lineman, CB, WR, or backup QB.
            It shows a complete lack of direction and an overabundance of confusion among scouting/coaching/ownership.

If you want to take Zeke in the first round, then the line of thinking to support that pick is that they are in win now mode. I think everyone can agree with that. Yes?

So you're in win now mode, and with your second pick, you take a LB that won't see the field for a year, and gets the pay scale of a high second round pick. To win. Now? No.

Obviously I don't feel that they are ready to be in win now mode. They want to be, no doubt. But they're far from win now mode, in looking at the holes and needs that thus far have not been addressed.

Comment

• Now THAT was a wasted pick. Why the fuck didn't they trade away???
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• A little HGH now, he can play by week 9!

Him and Manning should talk.

Comment

• If there's a positive in this draft it's that we didn't trade UP in the 2nd round to take a kicker like TB.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• DT, yup a DT solves all the problems... super bowl!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I'm pretty sure they will fuck up the 4th pick somehow...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I like Prescott as a development qb. However... Cowboys can't develop a qb to save their life.

Comment

• Thank goodness we got Romo in the 1st.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Thank goodness we got Romo in the 1st.
                              Remember Romo was also a Peyton/Parcels pickup. Sean Peyton can develop a QB, Wade Wilson on the other hand... (cough)Hutchinson(cough)

Comment

• Prescott late in the 4th isn't a terrible pick. Is he he QB of the future? Not likely. But there's a slim chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X