Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Getting better. Man, Moreland has hit "tape-measure" homers in each of the last 2 games, and last night was a walk-off to win it. The damn errors have come back (59 in 75 games?), but haven't cost them a whole lot.
    Guess I was wrong. Feliz: 4 runs in the 9th? Really?

Comment

• He had a 35 pitch save the night before. What good is a closer if he can't pitch effectively on back to back nights?
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• He did pitch two innings the night before, so technically it was back to back to back work... sorta.

I thought he should not have been used last night.
        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
          He did pitch two innings the night before, so technically it was back to back to back work... sorta.

I thought he should not have been used last night.
          maybe, but he told Warsh he was ready to go. Warsh has to start trusting Feliz when he says something like that.

Looks like he needs to wait longer to trust him though. He looked terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            maybe, but he told Warsh he was ready to go. Warsh has to start trusting Feliz when he says something like that.

Looks like he needs to wait longer to trust him though. He looked terrible.
            The last time he pulled that shit, he landed on the DL and complained that he threw too much.

Comment

• Somebody needs to teach Feliz a split finger or a cutter. Throwing fast balls all night and every now and then that rinky dink curve ain't going to cut it.

And i find it hard that he wanted to be a starter with just those two pitches

Comment

• Hell, even a circle change would be a nice pitch to have

Comment

• Well at least we had a great time for 9 3/8 innings, stupid fucking Feliz. My FIL had a wonderful time for his 85th b-day...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Well at least we had a great time for 9 3/8 innings
                    LOL, how much did you drink?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Well at least we had a great time for 9 3/8 innings, stupid fucking Feliz. My FIL had a wonderful time for his 85th b-day...
                      Can he pitch? Hell, the Rangers might be looking for a closer...

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        LOL, how much did you drink?
                        It was hot and that draft beer is some stout shit...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Anyone going to the Ranger game tonight? I heard Dirk is throwing out the first pitch.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• At work so cannot watch, but 14-2? What in the goddamn fuck happened?
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              At work so cannot watch, but 14-2? What in the goddamn fuck happened?
                              First game ive watched in a month or so. Had to turn it off. This is embarrassing.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                At work so cannot watch, but 14-2? What in the goddamn fuck happened?
                                The Mets scored 8 runs in the 6th. Looked like batting practice for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X