No announcement yet.

Brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You buy retail and I buy wholesale. Price per pound there has to be a lot of profit in bbq.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I love a pot roast too... But it ain't a smoked brisket.
      agreed. best brisket ive ever had was blacks in lockhart, followed by lockhart in oakcliff.

Comment

• Pre cut fresh Angus ribeye.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I just do the all you can eat at Hutchins for like 17.99 or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            We need to get a central Texas BBQ meet up going on. Then I might actually tolerate you f**** in person.
            I would be up for this!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              I just do the all you can eat at Hutchins for like 17.99 or whatever.
              I want to go there but I'm afraid I'd hurt myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I want to go there but I'm afraid I'd hurt myself.
                This thread is making me want to go today... I ate way too much last time. I didn't care for the jap/ched sausage but everything else was awesome.

Comment

• $17.99 for all you can eat sounds good to me.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    This thread is making me want to go today... I ate way too much last time. I didn't care for the jap/ched sausage but everything else was awesome.
                    I have a bad combination of self control and jewish issues. I feel like I have to " get my monies worth " when I go to buffets. It usually ends in severe discomfort for several hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I have a bad combination of self control and jewish issues. I feel like I have to " get my monies worth " when I go to buffets. It usually ends in severe discomfort for several hours.
                      lmao!

When I go to Hutchins, I get the AYCE and I start off with ribs, sausage and brisket. Second serving consists of the same but this time with cornbread, beans and PS. The third hit is turkey, ham and ribs, the first is just like the third, no sides. I'm usually pretty full and this will keep me full for 24 hrs...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        lmao!

When I go to Hutchins, I get the AYCE and I start off with ribs, sausage and brisket. Second serving consists of the same but this time with cornbread, beans and PS. The third hit is turkey, ham and ribs, the first is just like the third, no sides. I'm usually pretty full and this will keep me full for 24 hrs...
                        Oh man that sounds good. We need to get a DFWM meet up there.

Comment

• Jose and I have tried to get a DFWBBQGTG going, but its just me and him most of the time.

Now we just do it ourselves and don't post anything, fuck it...
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Jose and I have tried to get a DFWBBQGTG going, but its just me and him most of the time.

Do it during the week! I work Thursday-Sunday. One of you fuckers will have to drive me home from the meat buffet.... Or make me a pallet to rest on for a few hours.

Comment

• Well, Jose works in Southlake, I'm in West McKinney/East Frisco so weekends is the only time we can gtg, unless its Thursday, but we only drink on those days...

Comment

Jose and I have tried to get a DFWBBQGTG going, but its just me and him most of the time.

I'd go with you guys, but then that would fuck up the Mexican percentage.

Comment

Working...
                                X