Mi Dia From Scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    fucking overachiever making us look bad.
    ha, not at all... my wife would hit me in the throat if I took her somewhere like that.

If you want cheap and shitty, just go to Taco Bueno/Taco Cabana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I have not been impressed with Uncle Julios food.. Love the drinks, but the premium rocks margaritas are small for the price.
      I was just comparing price points, I don't care for anything there but my wife and her family love it for some reason. I can't drink tequila so that is never a factor for me.

Comment

• For cheap mexican food I just go to taco bell, also good for a cleanse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          I was just comparing price points, I don't care for anything there but my wife and her family love it for some reason. I can't drink tequila so that is never a factor for me.
          Why can't you drink tequila?

Comment

Leah got pretty ripped off one last time we went.. We both had the "Perfect" Margaritas.. Want to try some others out next time.

Perfect Margarita
            Silver Patron Tequila, Cointreau Liqueur
            and Citronge Patron
            yea the "perfects"... f those things are good and they sneak up on you... its like nom nom n.. where the fuck am I?

Comment

Leah got pretty ripped off one last time we went.. We both had the "Perfect" Margaritas.. Want to try some others out next time.

Perfect Margarita
              Silver Patron Tequila, Cointreau Liqueur
              and Citronge Patron
              Forgot i even have a pic. That frozen nonsense behind mine was The Head's.

Comment

Their food is pretty good actually (to me), I love the steak fajitas with Mexican Garlic butter... holy shit those are good. but the prices are pretty high for what you get compared to MDFS which has lower prices comparatively and much better food.

Comment

• I prefer On The Border when I'm craving real Mexican food.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Why can't you drink tequila?
                    It's the only booze I can't stomach, I've vomited everytime I've tried it. I enjoy the taste of a margarita but even with just one sip I hurl within an hour.

Comment

It's the only booze I can't stomach, I've vomited everytime I've tried it. I enjoy the taste of a margarita but even with just one sip I hurl within an hour.
                      Typical woman.

Comment

I threw up from drink once. It was the first time I got drunk. Never since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Typical woman.
                          So what?

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I threw up from drink once. It was the first time I got drunk. Never since then.
                          I don't when I don't drink tequila.

Comment

I'm like that with most whiskeys.. Just will not stay down. I don't get sick like when you're really drunk, just purge that drink involuntarily and am fine to proceed.

Comment

I'm like that with most whiskeys.. Just will not stay down. I don't get sick like when you're really drunk, just purge that drink involuntarily and am fine to proceed.
                              Yup.

Comment

• I love how this thread has made it's way from fine dining to barfing.

Comment

Working...
                                X