Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebodies tortilla got twisted!

Comment

• Look at it this way, Uncle Julios is about the same pricing as Mi Dia, but Mi Dia is 10000000 times better. You can't compare it to any other mexican food in DFW.

Comment

• i refuse to spend that much money on mexican food.

i cooked some street tacos and rice last night that were perfect. Forget $50+ for some tortillas, meat, beans and rice.

Comment

• When you go to a nicer place you are paying for atmosphere as well, and there is nothing wrong with that.

We have not been to this place but we have gotten pretty hooked on Baja Grill over on William D Tate. Reall good ritas and very solid mexican food for a good price.. Last time we went it was about $55 before tip for us, and that included 3 $10 Margaritas and we ordered extra rice and beans to take home!

Their refried beans are excellent. One of my favorite in DFW.

For the cheap-asses like Henry, this may be an option to consider.

Check out our famous margaritas, fajitas, burritos, and more! And taste for yourself why we are the best Mexican restaurant in Grapevine TX!

Now I will wait for Brent to post and say I am all wrong and the place sucks balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            No I will wait for Brent to post and say I am all wrong and the place sucks balls.

I don't care for it, but it's not even comparable in the style of food really.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Quit being such a food snob, Mi Dia is awesome and you just need to admit it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Look at it this way, Uncle Julios is about the same pricing as Mi Dia, but Mi Dia is 10000000 times better. You can't compare it to any other mexican food in DFW.
                bcoop's response had me cracking up about the street tacos...

But this is exactly what I was going to post. UJ's is fair but imo MORE expensive than MDFS, as similar prices are for Glorias and Abeulos... which are similar environments...

Mi Dia is better than any of the above and the prices are imo cheap. I guess it's what you get used to, but I dont take my wife somewhere they serve food off a truck. I can make better enchiladas and tacos in my kitchen if I want to be cheap...

Comment

• he mad!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    When you go to a nicer place you are paying for atmosphere as well, and there is nothing wrong with that.

We have not been to this place but we have gotten pretty hooked on Baja Grill over on William D Tate. Reall good ritas and very solid mexican food for a good price.. Last time we went it was about $55 before tip for us, and that included 3 $10 Margaritas and we ordered extra rice and beans to take home!

Their refried beans are excellent. One of my favorite in DFW.

For the cheap-asses like Henry, this may be an option to consider.

Check out our famous margaritas, fajitas, burritos, and more! And taste for yourself why we are the best Mexican restaurant in Grapevine TX!

Now I will wait for Brent to post and say I am all wrong and the place sucks balls.
                    This place is actually not bad... the top shelf ritas there are fucken awesome, i couldnt find my car one night after 2 of em.

Comment

Quit being such a food snob, Mi Dia is awesome and you just need to admit it!
                      lol. I mean, all Baja Mex really serves is tacos, burritos, and enchiladas.

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                      bcoop's response had me cracking up about the street tacos...
                      At least someone got it.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      he mad!

Not at all.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Don't laugh at me queer!

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                          I dont take my wife somewhere they serve food off a truck.
                          fucking overachiever making us look bad.

Comment

Look at it this way, Uncle Julios is about the same pricing as Mi Dia, but Mi Dia is 10000000 times better. You can't compare it to any other mexican food in DFW.
                            I have not been impressed with Uncle Julios food.. Love the drinks, but the premium rocks margaritas are small for the price.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Yeah, nor is the atmosphere, just trowing that out there for those that want to spend a little less.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                                This place is actually not bad... the top shelf ritas there are fucken awesome, i couldnt find my car one night after 2 of em.
                                Leah got pretty ripped off one last time we went.. We both had the "Perfect" Margaritas.. Want to try some others out next time.

Perfect Margarita
                                Silver Patron Tequila, Cointreau Liqueur
                                and Citronge Patron

Comment

Working...
                                X