Lunch at Chicken Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Hot serendipity seasoning will fix that. Popeye's uses a liquid marinade for spice. Chicken E doesn't even have salt in the batter. You add the hot serendipity, and it's so much better.
    I stockpile the hot serendipity.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I stockpile the hot serendipity.
      Yeah, I've got a drawer with a ton of it in there.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Most chicken E that I have found don't even lay the Hot or Regular Serendipity out, you have to ask for it

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Most chicken E that I have found don't even lay the Hot or Regular Serendipity out, you have to ask for it
          All places do that now. who would have thought you'd have to ask for ketchup at most places.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There's a few that set it out...

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              There's a few that set it out...
              157 & 183 sets it out. Even when you ask for it, they give you a fistfull, which is more than I ever need.

Comment

They are building one in The Colony
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Comment

I would much rather spend my money at Burger Box. Spicy chicken basket FTW!
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

i luv spicy chicken from church's over popeye's. the portion sizes are bigger as well.

Comment

Hot serendipity seasoning will fix that. Popeye's uses a liquid marinade for spice. Chicken E doesn't even have salt in the batter. You add the hot serendipity, and it's so much better.
                        because they marinate it in salt.
                        2006 Civic SI
                        2009 Pilot
                        1988 GT
                        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Let's say I got into Chicken Express for lunch on Friday. What do I ask for? What is this hot serendipity?
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Let's say I got into Chicken Express for lunch on Friday. What do I ask for? What is this hot serendipity?
                            It's similar to seasoning salt, but with no tenderizer (that I know of), and diff spices. They have regular serendipity, and hot serendipity. Hot is the good stuff.

Comment

It's similar to seasoning salt, but with no tenderizer (that I know of), and diff spices. They have regular serendipity, and hot serendipity. Hot is the good stuff.
                              So I'm dumping granulated salt on crispy chicken? I need some dipping sauce for flavor or something for that. And you're telling me that I have to use this seasoning for it to even taste good???
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                i luv spicy chicken from church's over popeye's. the portion sizes are bigger as well.
                                agree. churchs fried chicken > popeyes.
                                popeyes has better sides though.
                                kfc has better tricked up shit like grilled chicken and $1 buffalo snackers.

chicken express and golden chick are better for things like tenders, spicy sprinkly goodness, and yeast rolls.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X