No announcement yet.

Lunch at Chicken Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Chicken Express. Rasing Canes is also pretty good too. My work got Golden Chick one saturday and that was damn good. I think Chicken Express is #1 cause usually you'll order a 4 piece and they give you more than 4.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

^raising canes is really good, the fact they let you swap out the coleslaw for more sauce is awesome too. plus the sweet tea/lemonade is badass

Comment

im too poor for Raising Caines. They are pretty good though, glad they are opening at a lot more locations.
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          ^raising canes is really good, the fact they let you swap out the coleslaw for more sauce is awesome too. plus the sweet tea/lemonade is badass
          i swap out the sauce and the coleslaw for more TEXAS TOAST
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I don't think there are any Chicken Expresses here in Austin. There are some Golden Chicks but it's not the same. There's also a place called Bush's Chicken but I have yet to try it. I miss the fuck out of Chicken Express.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Bush's is pretty good, I used to hit up the one at Brodie/Slaughter

Comment

Working...
              X