Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Lunch at Chicken Express - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lunch at Chicken Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    So I'm dumping granulated salt on crispy chicken? I need some dipping sauce for flavor or something for that. And you're telling me that I have to use this seasoning for it to even taste good???
    it's loaded up with paprika and cayenne and some other shit. it's good.

dip it in gravy.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      They are building one in The Colony
      Where?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I must now have CE for my lunch break tonight at work.
        Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
        -Fred Sanford

Comment

Where?
          main street right next to that goodyear.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

just picked up a #1 and some hot serendipity...pretty decent additive
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

main street right next to that goodyear.

http://www.google.com/maps?q=&layer=...=0CD8QnwIoADAD
              No shit? Hopefully I won't like it much when I eat it on Friday. Don't want to be stopping in there more than I should.

Call me crazy, but I'm sort of wanting to check out that Rusty Taco place when it opens.

Comment

No shit? Hopefully I won't like it much when I eat it on Friday. Don't want to be stopping in there more than I should.

Call me crazy, but I'm sort of wanting to check out that Rusty Taco place when it opens.
                Just another white people taco place like Fuzzys. Rusty Taco will open May 1st.

Schloztky's is on the way.
                k, I have an update on the Schlotzsky's. It will be a Schlotzsky's/Cinnabon and also they will be bringing a Dairy Queen/ Orange Julius. They are building a new strip center next to Rosa's out in front of Target. The Schlotzsky's will be on one end with a drive thru and the DQ on the other end with a drive thru. The construction will begin in July and plan to be open in November. More to come soon, have a great weekend.

Comment

Oh ok, I see they are a chain. Have you been? Please tell me they are at least slightly better than Fuzzy's.

Comment

Oh ok, I see they are a chain. Have you been? Please tell me they are at least slightly better than Fuzzy's.
                    I have never been, i'll probably try it out though. Anything is better than Fuzzys.

Comment

I've not been, but I do know the owners. They are a VERY small chain, still in its infancy. I don't think the original store has been open more than a year, but I could be wrong there. Certainly not more than two years, for sure. They target old gas stations as future locations, do well in college areas, and are supposedly a lower price point than Fuzzy's with better food. But again, I have not tried it yet so the price point and quality is second hand info.

Both owners are long time industry folks. Rusty actually co founded Uncle Julio's, so he knows what he is doing. I say this to say that I'd expect it to be decent at the least.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Just stopped in at the crusty cooch and was disappointed. It was slightly better than fuzzy's but the salsa was watery and mediocre, the insanely hot sauce let me down. When trying to put some verde sauce on, the lid wasn't screwed down and it went everywhere. They remade the order but gave me brisket tacos instead of the pork tacos i had initially ordered and i didn't get the tea i asked for, which wasn't a huge deal to me since i don't drink while i'm eating. I'll go back again in a month or two after they've worked all of the kinks out.

Comment

Just stopped in at the crusty cooch and was disappointed. It was slightly better than fuzzy's but the salsa was watery and mediocre, the insanely hot sauce let me down. When trying to put some verde sauce on, the lid wasn't screwed down and it went everywhere. They remade the order but gave me brisket tacos instead of the pork tacos i had initially ordered and i didn't get the tea i asked for, which wasn't a huge deal to me since i don't drink while i'm eating. I'll go back again in a month or two after they've worked all of the kinks out.
                          you asshole, im probably try it out tomorrow for lunch.

Comment

you asshole, im probably try it out tomorrow for lunch.
                            Honestly, it was like la paloma with smaller lime wedges. More variety on the tacos, but no lengua and no tortas.

Comment

The celery salt in serendipity is what makes it IMO

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                              03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                                agree. churchs fried chicken > popeyes.
                                popeyes has better sides though.
                                kfc has better tricked up shit like grilled chicken and $1 buffalo snackers.

chicken express and golden chick are better for things like tenders, spicy sprinkly goodness, and yeast rolls.
                                i agree with you on the churchs chicken and popeyes sides

i only like the grilled chicken from kfc but a few months after they introduced it the size of the pieces got pretty fucking small

williams has some good tenders too, i will have to try CE and GC. never been to either

Comment

Working...
                                X