Grocery Store Salsa??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grocery Store Salsa??

I hate pretty much all of the salsa's that I have had from the store, does anyone have any recommendations on a good one? I typically don't like "chunky" salsas.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Subscribing.

Typically not a chunky salsa guy as well.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Herdez if you want a soupy salsa. El fenix is about the best store bought IMO.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

El Fenix

Comment

Pace Picante you can haz.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yep I agree with the above. All store bought sucks except for Fenix. I say just buy the ingrediants and make your own. Not hard and SOOOO much better.
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Pace Picante you can haz.
              ANOTHER baby talking post?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                ANOTHER baby talking post?
                Damn Denny, didn't really notice it until you mentioned it...

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

El Fenix
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Man it's so hard to say. I love the texture of the "on the border" salsa but it's pussy shit as far as spice goes. Maybe mix some of that and the "Mrs. Renfros Ghost Pepper" sauce. Mrs. Renfros in notoriously thin, but they come out with some spicy shit. That's why I think that it would be good mixed.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I like the habanero Mrs renfros.
                      “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

For all your hot sauce needs. Their habenero sauce(pureed habenero peppers) will tear you up from mouth to toilet. I've had several different hab. sauces but the stuff from Twisted Pepper tore me up. I gave it to a Mexican dude I work with and he said it was to hot.

Comment

Joe T Garcia's HOT Salsa. The hot has habanero, and is DAMN good! It's my favorite. Usually Walmart only has mild and medium, but Kroger and Albertsons carry the Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            Joe T Garcia's HOT Salsa. The hot has habanero, and is DAMN good! It's my favorite. Usually Walmart only has mild and medium, but Kroger and Albertsons carry the Hot.

That is what I buy. I wish they would remove the core from the tomatoes though.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

X2, some good shit. Super target usually has all the flavors
                              2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Working...
                              X