• Show
Clear All

That is some amazing looking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      That is some amazing looking meat.
      i see you got my PM.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

As of December 15, 2013 Wynn became to first US end-user certified by the Kobe Beef Council as an authorized restaurant partner (a program that also includes Nobu in Hong Kong and the Sands resort in Singapore)
        I know next time I'm in vegas I will be checking out the Wynn to see if they have any of the real stuff available.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I find this very hard to believe. Wagyu, sure. Kobe wasn't available in the US until March of last year. Even then, it's hard to get, and you won't get it at that price no matter who you are. Beyond that, I don't believe ANY steakhouse in TX has the clout to get in ahead of the NY and LA eateries that are sucking up all that is available.

Fun fact - Only 3900 cows/year meet Kobe standards. Only 10% of that is exported.
          Well I would like to think my sisters Fiance is not a liar. Call Nick and Sams Steakhouse and find out for yourself what they have. I was told only 3 Restaurants in Texas get a cut of the Kobe. I can only go off of what I was told. Either way they were the best steaks I have ever had the pleasure of devouring.

Comment

And as always...leave it up to you to call me out on something that makes no fucks to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
              And as always...leave it up to you to call me out on something that makes no fucks to anyone.
              Oh we care..... We care.

God bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                Oh we care..... We care.

God bless.
                Well you can call them to.

GO BLESS YOURSELF!

Comment

Well you can call them to.

GO BLESS YOURSELF!
                  Call them to where??

God bless.

Comment

Call them to where??

God bless.
                    They sold him cold bay beef!

Comment

LMAO cold bay..good one

Comment

What is the connoisseur take on venison steaks?

Comment

Oh we care..... We care.

God bless.
                          I'm following this thread with bated breath.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                            What is the connoisseur take on venison steaks?
                            The few I have had were terrible. I prefer my venison in the form of chicken fry or sausage unless it is backstrap.

Comment

I also have never been fond of them.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's not Kobe. It's Wagyu. It's like Champagne from California. It's just marketing. Wagyu is excellent beef, to be sure, but it has to be from the Kobe prefecture in Japan to be Kobe beef. The only restaurant to get any has been Steve Wynn's place in Vegas. Plenty of the people that serve what they're told is Kobe don't even know that.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X