Steaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    The fact remains, Nick & Sam's does not serve REAL Kobe beef unless they somehow beat out all the competition on incredibly limited supply, and started serving it since last March. You'd be surprised at the number of Chefs that can be clueless about their own trade. I had a manager/sommelier at a high end steakhouse argue with us about the availability of a wine a few weeks ago. His argument was "my wine vendor said so." He took that as gospel. Commissioned salespeople lie to make a buck, and that's the truth. I'm not knocking the guy, I don't know anything about him so I'm not in a position to make that call. I'm just saying you most certainly did not eat Kobe beef cooked on your $200 grill. Wagyu, sure. Kobe, not so much.

All Kobe is Wagyu. Not all Wagyu is Kobe. You keep arguing, despite the plethora of documented information available about the lack of availability of Kobe beef in the US, and the complete documented lies of the entire industry prior to March 2013.
    You are a fucking idiot. You always come on here acting like you know everything about everything and one up everyone. I bet you're the kinda guy that when someone says they sucked a dick you one up and say you sucked two at the same time. How many years have you worked for Nick and Sams? How many years have you been in the business of importing beef? NONE. The only thing you know is how to marry a stripper and run her off.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
      You are a fucking idiot. You always come on here acting like you know everything about everything and one up everyone. I bet you're the kinda guy that when someone says they sucked a dick you one up and say you sucked two at the same time. How many years have you worked for Nick and Sams? How many years have you been in the business of importing beef? NONE. The only thing you know is how to marry a stripper and run her off.
      Lmfao! A, she isn't now, and hasn't ever been a stripper. B, I didn't run her off.
      I've never been a one upper, but the fact of the matter is, I do know what I'm talking about here, and you clearly don't.

What part of IT WAS ILLEGAL TO IMPORT JAPANESE BEEF UNTIL MARCH 2013 does your hilly billy, stump fuck ass not understand? I don't give a fuck what you want to believe. Facts are facts, and you're obviously ignorant and/or allergic to them.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

brent has sucked 2 dicks at the same time though.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          brent has sucked 2 dicks at the same time though.

god bless.
          Dude! We promised not to tell!

Comment

Ded

Comment

lets combine the butthurt and put the "steak" and the "opinion" threads together!!!!!!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not even friday yet.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  lets combine the butthurt and put the "steak" and the "opinion" threads together!!!!!!

god bless.
                  please don't

mine started off with validity and has a real running purpose.

Comment

These tags are glorious. Kudos to whoever did that.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                      That is how I started cooking my steak. I grill normally 3-4 nights a week all year long. I will not cook a good steak on the grill anymore. You can't beat this method.
                      I've done the cast iron skillet/oven method, and while good, I still like steaks better on the grill.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        I've done the cast iron skillet/oven method, and while good, I still like steaks better on the grill.
                        Same here, I also really like cooking outside and not filling my house full of smoke. If I want to get a good sear on a steak the egg does a pretty good job of it at 900 degrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                          Be as mad as you want to be. No amount of anger will magically change American-raised Wagyu into Kobe beef. It's a marketing ploy.

EDIT: Here's something else to consider. Kobe beef cattle are so rare, and well looked after, that every cut of meat is serialized, so it can be tracked back to the exact steer it came from. All the cows exported from the Hyogo prefecture are tracked, and the records of when and where they were sold, and who they were sold to are kept, and available. If I go to the Kobe Beef Producers' website, I should be able to get enough information to run those carcasses down. They only show six cows exported to the US. I know that Steve Wynn got the other 7, for a fact. Are you saying Nick and Sam's can afford to keep an item on the menu that is from six cows, none of them imported before six months ago, and none of them to a beef processor with a fulfillment chain in Texas?
                          Last edited by YALE; 02-13-2014, 09:20 AM.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            Same here, I also really like cooking outside and not filling my house full of smoke. If I want to get a good sear on a steak the egg does a pretty good job of it at 900 degrees.
                            indeed, sir.... indeed...

Comment

• Shits over priced anyway. Give me a Walmart ribeye and I'll make it taste like angel pussy.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                Be as mad as you want to be. No amount of anger will magically change American-raised Wagyu into Kobe beef. It's a marketing ploy.

EDIT: Here's something else to consider. Kobe beef cattle are so rare, and well looked after, that every cut of meat is serialized, so it can be tracked back to the exact steer it came from. All the cows exported from the Hyogo prefecture are tracked, and the records of when and where they were sold, and who they were sold to are kept, and available. If I go to the Kobe Beef Producers' website, I should be able to get enough information to run those carcasses down. They only show six cows exported to the US. I know that Steve Wynn got the other 7, for a fact. Are you saying Nick and Sam's can afford to keep an item on the menu that is from six cows, none of them imported before six months ago, and none of them to a beef processor with a fulfillment chain in Texas?

hey....fuck you and your logic! my brother said so!!!!!!!!

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X