DFW BBQ Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Well that sucks! That place is was kickass!
    Yup. A friend of mine has been co owner for at least 20 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      Yup. A friend of mine has been co owner for at least 20 years.

That's rough. Does he know what kicked it off?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I haven't heard.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Wow! That sucks. Only been there a couple of times (think I still got a "beer" card to drink from there) but it was the only good BBQ out that way that I knew of. Hit them up once while doing a group ride on motorcycles out that way and another time when camping out at Lake Ray Roberts.

Comment

• I made my second trip Heim BBQ in Fort Worth, and it might be my favorite at the moment. I haven't tried the ribs yet, but the only thing I didn't really like was their pinto beans.

Brisket, burnt ends, pulled pork, sausage, twice baked potato salad are all freaking delicious. They open at 11 and are usually completely sold out an hour or two later.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post
              I made my second trip Heim BBQ in Fort Worth, and it might be my favorite at the moment. I haven't tried the ribs yet, but the only thing I didn't really like was their pinto beans.

Brisket, burnt ends, pulled pork, sausage, twice baked potato salad are all freaking delicious. They open at 11 and are usually completely sold out an hour or two later.

Ive been meaning to try this one. What days are they usually open? One time I went by at 11 and they weren't open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy@PrimeTuning View Post
                Ive been meaning to try this one. What days are they usually open? One time I went by at 11 and they weren't open.
                You have to check their Facebook page... Usually it's been Wed - Sun... I've gone on a Thursday and a Sunday. Got there just before 11 and was about 15th in line.

Comment

• I need to check this place out now.

Comment

• Comment

• You have my entire attention...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Their new spot will be right next to Kent and Co's wine bar on Magnolia. They could really use a BBQ joint on that side of town.

Comment

• I will 3rd or 4th Heim being top notch. Those bacon burnt ends tho...

Hopefully I can get back over there. I showed up at 9am and was 3rd in line. Good thing the bar next door has breakfast beer.
                          I build websites. PM me.

Comment

• went to lockharts tuesday night, brisket and ribs were on point, but for the second time I was disappointed with the clod. I wont risk ordering it again

Comment

• Who cares. The rest is good.
                              I build websites. PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                                Their new spot will be right next to Kent and Co's wine bar on Magnolia. They could really use a BBQ joint on that side of town.
                                It looks like they are making progress on it the last time I went by...

Sometimes they will have some BBQ items on the menu so I'll mention it, Grady Spear's Horseshoe Hill Cafe on the Northside is f'n legit. Best chicken fried steak I've ever had... Grady knows cowboy cooking and is a super nice guy to boot.

Comment

Working...
                                X