No announcement yet.

DFW BBQ Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To add to this, if you are on the east side of town, hit up 4t's in Forney. I have been enjoying their BBQ for close to a year now. Ribs go before noon. Brisket is awesome and apparently the burnt ends are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      To add to this, if you are on the east side of town, hit up 4t's in Forney. I have been enjoying their BBQ for close to a year now. Ribs go before noon. Brisket is awesome and apparently the burnt ends are great.
      And they get a mention here:

Comment

• I stopped at Hard Eight BBQ last night for the first time after wearing myself out at top golf that is across the street. I have to say that I was impressed with the sausage, brisket, and ribs.

Comment

• Blue, BBQ fest this weekend in Duncinville or Desoto.4-22 4-23
          Just an FYI

Comment

• Went to Hutchins in McKinney for the first time and got the AYCE bbq. It was awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              Went to Hutchins in McKinney for the first time and got the AYCE bbq. It was awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
              That's some good stuff right there!

Comment

• I've gone to Heim a couple of times and it's pretty good. Bacon burnt ends live up to the hype and the sides I've had were all excellent. Their brisket is on par with the best I've had north of Austin. I wasn't very impressed with the jalapeno sausage but it was okay.

I've gone at 5:00 on a Friday and they still had the full menu and only a couple of people were in line in front of me. I've also gone on a Saturday around 2:00 and the line was just to their gate. It doesn't move real fast but they do serve from the bar through the side window. It still was only maybe a half hour wait.

I think they are going to do very well in this location as long as they don't start smoking out their neighbors.

Comment

• I had Pecan Lodge the other day...holy shit was the brisket good. The ribs were ok, and the friend ribs were too spicy for me to fuck with, but they looked good. I didn't even try their BBQ sauce the brisket was so good.

Comment

• Have not been to Pecan Lodge yet, everytime i'm in the area they have a line out to the street, I don't have time to wait and hour in the heat or if I'm hangry, I need to eat and I ain't waiting.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Have not been to Pecan Lodge yet, everytime i'm in the area they have a line out to the street, I don't have time to wait and hour in the heat or if I'm hangry, I need to eat and I ain't waiting.
                      Rest assured that it also moves very slowly. I went on a Saturday at around 3 and it was about a 45 minute wait. We stopped at Braindead beforehand and had a few beers and their duck fat popcorn. Then walked to Deep Ellum afterward.

Comment

Have not been to Pecan Lodge yet, everytime i'm in the area they have a line out to the street, I don't have time to wait and hour in the heat or if I'm hangry, I need to eat and I ain't waiting.
                        Our sales guy brought it back to me. He was gone about 1.5 hours right at 1100 and I work in Coppell. Seriously the best brisket I've had.

Comment

Try going there during the week and at opening time. Went there a few weeks back with my cousin and we were able to walk right in and order, no lines. It helped that it was threatening to pour down rain to.

Comment

• I might have to keep that in mind next time I'm in Dallas...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I might have to keep that in mind next time I'm in Dallas...
                              Holler at your boy

Comment

• Anyone planning on making it to the TMBBQ fest? http://www.tmbbq.com/events/tmbbq-fest-2016/

Franklins, Millers, Snows, Hutchins, Lockhart and even a cook from Paris will be there. It's expensive but so is visiting all of those places.

Comment

Working...
                                X