The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
    Agreed. Leave it and I think it will get bigger. and thanx for returning my name and being a white man again
    You're welcome.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Yeah, in Plano.

Location and time please. If I'm in town I'll make it to this. And if Henry is nice I'll say hi to him

Comment

• 8-12 at 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024.

Comment

8-12 at 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024.

Thanks man

Comment

• You got it, I'll be there. Just look for the coolest guy you can find

, then ask him if he knows Sean.

Comment

You got it, I'll be there. Just look for the coolest guy you can find

, then ask him if he knows Sean.

LOL will do
              Looked at a map and that's right down the road from the gf's place. Sweet

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Shit, you were there? I didn't even recognize you.
                Are you serious? You were standing 2ft from me outside by my Falcon and across the table from me inside.

Comment

8-12 at 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024.
                  lol @ 8:00-12:00!

Only the youngsters and wannabes are there at that time. The real time to get there is 6:30am to 7:30 am, after that parking is a nightmare and all the coffee is gone...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                    Are you serious? You were standing 2ft from me outside by my Falcon and across the table from me inside.
                    He's a snob most times and he could be a homosexual, so maybe you weren't his type...anymore...lol!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                      Yeah I just didnt recognize you, my bad, I am usually good with faces and bad with names lol
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        lol @ 8:00-12:00!

Only the youngsters and wannabes are there at that time. The real time to get there is 6:30am to 7:30 am, after that parking is a nightmare and all the coffee is gone...
                        Agreed, I usually do 7-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                          Agreed, I usually do 7-10.
                          I'll be at cars and coffee in the rx7. Come say hey! Most likely getting there at 6:30 :/

Comment

• I just copied that from the website. I'll be there earlier, John I'll definitely want to see that car!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                              I'll be at cars and coffee in the rx7. Come say hey! Most likely getting there at 6:30 :/
                              Will do. If I lived where you do I'd get there at 6:30 too. We probably leave about the same time.

Comment

• new thread for the next meet or keep updating this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X