The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    My car had 4600 miles of bug guts, tar, dirt, salt, armadillo, and who knows what the hell else all over it.
    semen.....semen on the headliner is what you are looking for.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

Well I'm not gonna jerk off in a skeezy hotel room. That would be unseemly.

Comment

• Getting off in about 30-40 min. Anyone gonna be there earlier than 7? Will be a little drive from Las Colinas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            Getting off in about 30-40 min. Anyone gonna be there earlier than 7? Will be a little drive from Las Colinas.

I'm going to eat there, so I'll probably be a bit early since I usually eat dinner between 5 and 6.

Comment

I'm going to eat there, so I'll probably be a bit early since I usually eat dinner between 5 and 6.
              does it get old eating with the blue hairs for the early bird specials?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                does it get old eating with the blue hairs for the early bird specials?

I don't even go out any more. I throw some pastrami and turkey on toast and lay back in my recliner like a boss.

Comment

I don't even go out any more. I throw some pastrami and turkey on toast and lay back in my recliner like a boss.
                  Choooo$$$ Chooooo$$$$$
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I'll likely be a little early... Not that many people know what I look like though.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I'll be pimping in some dockers and maroon/white strip shirt.

Comment

• I'll be in a brown Glacier National Park t-shirt, 6'3, big sideburns, currently sporting a goatee.

Comment

• Ill be the fat guy in the white t-shirt with a stain on it and sweatpants.

Comment

• I'll be the guy with the rich running cobra that needs a fucking spark plug change

Comment

• If yall see a bum, it's probably me.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Blue golf shirt, black shorts, short black hair. Gray '14 GT/CS
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X