Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Did you by any chance attend Hamburger University?

I actually got a full ride out of high school because I could tie my own shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      So I'm a manager at McDonalds, you can't exactly go down to your local community college and take classes to get where I'm at. It takes years of training and experience, learning the other positions and what not.

If the job description requires you to put in time, pass a few tests and have a high school degree, then yes, anyone can get that position if they could breath out of their mouth.

Don't try and church it up, Joe Dirte'.
      Just an FYI, there actually is a campus for Mcdonalds management in Chicago.

Comment

• ......called Hamburger University

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          Each position requires training and testing and can take over 5 years of on the job training before you get to sit down behind the throttle.
          Epic.

It takes 8000 verified work hours (4-5 steady years) under the direct supervision of a licensed plumber for a certified apprentice plumber to be allowed to take the state test to become a licensed journeyman plumber in Texas. It is then required to have at least one verified year of employment as a licensed journeyman plumber as a requirement to take the Texas master plumbing license test.

So at this point everyone knows that, at the minimum, it takes longer to become a master plumber than it takes to be licensed to become a choo-choo engineer.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Epic.

It takes 8000 verified work hours (4-5 steady years) under the direct supervision of a licensed plumber for a certified apprentice plumber to be allowed to take the state test to become a licensed journeyman plumber in Texas. It is then required to have at least one verified year of employment as a licensed journeyman plumber as a requirement to take the Texas master plumbing license test.

So at this point everyone knows that, at the minimum, it takes longer to become a master plumber than it takes to be licensed to become a choo-choo engineer.

Stevo
            8000 hours just to glue pipe together? Both of my cousins are licensed plumbers and they are both retards. I thought it was a $100 fee and you are a plumber.
            Originally posted by The King
            I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
              8000 hours just to glue pipe together? Both of my cousins are licensed plumbers and they are both retards. I thought it was a $100 fee and you are a plumber.
              Lol, and they are more vocationally educated than your coveted railroad engineer...

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Lol, and they are more vocationally educated than your coveted railroad engineer...

Stevo
                Is there really that many different ways to glue a pipe?
                I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Is there really that many different ways to glue a pipe?
                  Is there really that many different ways to push a button?

Stevo

Comment

• Are (x2)

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      Are (x2)
                      I guess you didn't see what I did there.

Stevo

Comment

I guess you didn't see what I did there.

Stevo
                        I saw "stev" in your name and when I posted I thought you were the drunken one and didn't know better. Whoops. Turning avatars back on now.

Comment

Is there really that many different ways to push a button?

Stevo
                          6 months training to push a button and make $100k or 5 years to glue two pieces of pipe and make what? Million a year?

Comment

6 months training to push a button and make $100k or 5 years to glue two pieces of pipe and make what? Million a year?
                            It depends if the plumber has a leaching union to represent him.

Stevo

Comment

• You know who I wish was plagued by unions? Banks. They could have to way overpay their employees and I'd only laugh at their misfortune.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                                You know who I wish was plagued by unions? Banks. They could have to way overpay their employees and I'd only laugh at their misfortune.
                                We are paid pretty well as is.

I hope we are NEVER unionized.

Comment

Working...
                                X