Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    7% and making all that damage... see how that works?
    LOL you bitch and moan about us being over paid but what about you. You're over seas working as a contractor and sticking it to the tax payer. How much would your postion be paying you stateside?

Comment

Negative. I enjoy what I do. Plus I don't live in Dallas.

Comment

A non-union journeyman will make more than 12 bucks an hour. If you can complete a post without false statements, maybe some of us will take you a little more seriously. Well, unless you only see yourself making just 12 bucks an hour outside the union.

There you go making yourself out to be an ass again by manipulating what was already posted. He took a buy-out @ 12 years and landed a higher paying NON-UNION job outside the RR industry. Quit leaving the pertinent information to support your dumbassery.
        Well Denny your quite right, a non union journeyman does make more than twleve bucks an hour and so do I, I chose to work for a slightly lower hourly wage in return for the benefits and the added security of a union backing me up, I mean how many times do you hear about someone getting layed off for either a minor infraction or no reason at all in the non union world?

Comment

Originally posted by turboskull1 View Post
          Nothing personal but I seriously doubt it, I have seen guys come in with all sorts of electrical experience thinking that they would pick it up in a few weeks, the best new guys are usually ex navy off of nuclear subs, and even they can't believe how complicated some of the newer locomotives are. But, just out of curiosity what do you do?
          Currently, I own a bar. lol
          Prior to that I was a police officer.

Comment

You make no sense... just sayin'.
            I make perfect sense. You argue like a 2 year old. Any time someone throws good facts and arguements at you your only come back is oh your union so fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
              LOL you bitch and moan about us being over paid but what about you. You're over seas working as a contractor and sticking it to the tax payer. How much would your postion be paying you stateside?
              I negotiate my pay with full disclosure to the Department of Defense and they agree to it before I start to work. I compete my bid against several other contractors.

You wanna measure our differences? Fine. I'm in a fair market, making more than you WITHOUT that union bullshit.

Step into the real world and try to compete. I'm pretty sure I know why you like that union teet.

Comment

Well Denny your quite right, a non union journeyman does make more than twleve bucks an hour and so do I, I chose to work for a slightly lower hourly wage in return for the benefits and the added security of a union backing me up, I mean how many times do you hear about someone getting layed off for either a minor infraction or no reason at all in the non union world?
                What benefits? Getting a paycheck when you're out of work? non-union people have that too. LOL
                Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                I make perfect sense. You argue like a 2 year old. Any time someone throws good facts and arguements at you your only come back is oh your union so fuck off.
                Show me good facts that were thrown out, genius. I think you have to resort to this sidebar talk because you can't effectively defend that hack of a union gig.

Comment

[QUOTE=Denny;231221]LMAO!! Here we go... I bet he does something that doesn't require a union crutch.[/QUOTE
                  Damn, is somebody bitter or what? Denny I am sorry that you don't posses a skill that pays enough stateside for you to make a living, if you would like I will check in to see if there are any openings at the rail road since we are all a bunch of no talent ass clowns.

Comment

Damn, is somebody bitter or what? Denny I am sorry that you don't posses a skill that pays enough stateside for you to make a living, if you would like I will check in to see if there are any openings at the rail road since we are all a bunch of no talent ass clowns.
                    You're a conclusion jumper too? Is this mandatory training to sit on a union bench?

I never said union workers were no-talent ass clowns, just clowns feeding a manipulated system that disrupts a free market workforce. I'm sure I can pull (have pulled) more money in the States than a seasoned wire puller. Not knocking the trade, just calling you on your bullshit post.

Comment

Turbo,
                      Get me a job!

Comment

You're a conclusion jumper too? Is this mandatory training to sit on a union bench?

I never said union workers were no-talent ass clowns, just clowns feeding a manipulated system that disrupts a free market workforce. I'm sure I can pull (have pulled) more money in the States than a seasoned wire puller. Not knocking the trade, just calling you on your bullshit post.
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denny
                        Just curious what you do for a living. Obviously a cush job that allows you to be on DFWmustangs all day long. Only way you can come up with damn near 50k posts...

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT
                          Denny
                          Just curious what you do for a living. Obviously a cush job that allows you to be on DFWmustangs all day long. Only way you can come up with near 50k posts...
                          I'm a VERY important person in a VERY important position. LMFAO Sorry that I worked my way up into a different position that the average union hand on my own.

Comment

BTW, I wasn't trying to say union workers are dumb by saying I could learn the job in less than 6 weeks, just saying everyone can be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              BTW, I wasn't trying to say union workers are dumb by saying I could learn the job in less than 6 weeks, just saying everyone can be replaced.
                              Exactly. I'm tired of hearing his elitist banter when he does what anyone else can do. You and I can also be replaced today. Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Denny = Irreplaceable LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X