Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    Denny, let me come and work for u. I am fixing to get my electricity shut off. I am tried of low class pay.
    Your reading comprehension is obviously shit, so I'll have to pass on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Your reading comprehension is obviously shit, so I'll have to pass on you.

Please!!!!!!!!! This low class pay is torcher. Let me live the dream like u.
      Originally posted by The King
      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Denny, let me come and work for u. I am fixing to get my electricity shut off. I am tried of low class pay.
        Ever considered going to collage to improve your career prospects?

Comment

Anyone that makes over $10/hr driving a choo choo IS living the dream!

Comment

Damn, torcher? Sure you aren't overpaid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              Damn, torcher? Sure you aren't overpaid?
              Watch it! He'll torch you.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                Insert Jeopardy theme music here...
                Except the google search doesn't tell you that you start off as a brakeman than get promoted to switchman than conductor and than finally engineer. Each position requires training and testing and can take over 5 years of on the job training before you get to sit down behind the throttle. You also have to know enough rules, regulations, and laws that when put into a book it is twice as thick as a bible.

On top of that you have to have a railroad that is willing to hire and train you. Anyone can go to flight school and get a pilots license and fly. The weekend warrior isn't able to get licensed by the FRA.

Comment

Watch it! He'll torch you.
                  Now that would be torcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                    Except the google search doesn't tell you that you start off as a brakeman than get promoted to switchman than conductor and than finally engineer. Each position requires training and testing and can take over 5 years of on the job training before you get to sit down behind the throttle. You also have to know enough rules, regulations, and laws that when put into a book it is twice as thick as a bible.

On top of that you have to have a railroad that is willing to hire and train you. Anyone can go to flight school and get a pilots license and fly. The weekend warrior isn't able to get licensed by the FRA.
                    That's just bullshit bureaucracy at its finest, right there!

Comment

• i made all this money working for the railroad i would be out spending it, not in here trying to convince all us broke dicks how much money i had.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        i made all this money working for the railroad i would be out spending it, not in here trying to convince all us broke dicks how much money i had.

god bless.
                        Dude, you're slobbering.

Comment

Anyone that makes over $10/hr driving a choo choo IS living the dream!

LOL, how do you drive a train? I believe the correct way is operating a train. There is no steering wheel Denny. You have been watching to many movies.
                          Originally posted by The King
                          I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

LOL, how do you drive a train? I believe the correct way is operating a train. There is no steering wheel Denny. You have been watching entire to many movies.
                            5+ years to learn? I guess I can see the type of people we're talking to.

Comment

5+ years to learn? I guess I can see the type of people we're talking to.
                              There's alot of buttons.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                There's alot of buttons.
                                Mother fucker! You made me waste a drink of slightly chilled Evian!

Comment

Working...
                                X