Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    LOL, that joke is like 29+ years old!
    Nope, that one's an original exlude. You're wrong again for the (insert# here)+ time.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Nope, that one's an original exlude. You're wrong again for the (insert# here)+ time.
      First. First time.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

First+ that is.....

Comment

Wrong again.
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              Wrong again.
              You are? Don't be too concerned though about how you appear to others in this thread, because most of them are just as befuddled as you are.

Comment

You're not as clever as you'd like to believe you are.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That's a non-issue, because you're much more easily played than you should be.

Comment

That's a non-issue, because you're much more easily played than you should be.
                    I have watched you for years posting in this forum, and even though you tend to side with my beliefs, I'd have to say that I wish you not in my corner. Sorry. You make a mockery of Christianity by your bitter posts with no intent to help those see the light. You come off with a mighty sword, smiting the ear off of anyone that posts against your religious beliefs.

Let me ask you this. If your own brother wont sit in the same room, how do you expect others to dine at your table?
                    Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-01-2010, 07:33 AM.
                    Photobucket

Comment

If you choose not to defend your faith, that's your decision but is not mine. Threads such as this are started simply as a mockery, and if you see them as anything different then by all means speak up or be content to sit back in silence. I won't judge you as being right or wrong either way, as you are attempting to do here, because I know that I don't have any authority to do so.
                      Last edited by The King; 12-01-2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                        I have watched you for years posting in this forum, and even though you tend to side with my beliefs, I'd have to say that I wish you not in my corner. Sorry. You make a mockery of Christianity by your bitter posts with no intent to help those see the light. You come off with a mighty sword, smiting the ear off of anyone that posts against your religious beliefs.

Let me ask you this. If your own brother wont sit in the same room, how do you expect others to dine at your table?
                        I completely agree...he has the knowledge of Christianity, but he lacks wisdom. But, like us, he is human and reacting with human emotions.

If you choose not to defend your faith, that's your decision but is not mine. Threads such as this are started simply as a mockery, and if you see them as anything different then by all means speak up or be content to sit back in silence. I won't judge you as being right or wrong either way, as you are attempting to do here, because I know that I don't have any authority to do so.
                        You dont have to defend your faith. You have your own personal relationship with Christ and lead others where they will follow. The ones that have yet to be given the gift of faith should be of no concern to you. Condescension and personal attacks are weapons of evil. Preach on preacher. I actually enjoy reading your diatribes...kinda like Jerry Springer.

Comment

Just as I enjoy picking on the foolishness of the attention whores who start and join in threads such as this. Please do continue, especially on what those other than yourself should be concerned with....pot calling the kettle black so to speak LOL.

Comment

Just as I enjoy picking on the foolishness of the attention whores who start and join in threads such as this. Please do continue, especially on what those other than yourself should be concerned with....pot calling the kettle black so to speak LOL.
                            Hey, maybe you do have some wisdom...you have this site figured out. It's all about pots and kettles.

Comment

Not just this site, but much of the good old U.S.A. as well.

Comment

Defend our faith? Do good to those that persicute you. Love your enemies. Forgive us our traspasses as we forgive those that traspasses against us. The list goes on.
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X