Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You left out "turn the other cheek", to wit:

Matthew 5:39 (KJV)
    .....but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
    Last edited by The King; 12-01-2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      That's a non-issue, because you're much more easily played than you should be.
      You would like to believe that, but merely believing something doesn't make it true.

Hey, look, a theme for/against religion/atheism!
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
        You would like to believe that, but merely believing something doesn't make it true.

Hey, look, a theme for/against religion/atheism!
        I don't believe that, therefore not believing that must make it true.

Comment

But you also don't believe that there is no God, correct?
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You left out "turn the other cheek", to wit:

Matthew 5:39 (KJV)
            .....but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
            In reality, I left out the complete book minus a few verses. Look man. I'm not trying to come down on you. I just thought I'd take a stab at trying to settle you down a bit. You do more harm than good. Ain't no one wants to listen to you because your words are full of spite and it makes you come off as a ass. No one spends much time with an ass. Know what I mean?
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              But you also don't believe that there is no God, correct?
              Double negative.....nix-nix

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                In reality, I left out the complete book minus a few verses. Look man. I'm not trying to come down on you. I just thought I'd take a stab at trying to settle you down a bit. You do more harm than good. Ain't no one wants to listen to you because your words are full of spite and it makes you come off as a ass. No one spends much time with an ass. Know what I mean?
                It doesn't matter to me whether you come down on anyone. This isn't a popularity contest, and I see sanitizing one's beliefs to avoid confrontation with someone else as being completely worthless.

Regardless, this thread is an attention whoring thread, plain and simple, regardless of what forum it's in.
                Last edited by The King; 12-01-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

It doesn't matter to me whether you come down on anyone. This isn't a popularity contest, and I see sanitizing one's beliefs to fit in with the herd as being completely worthless. Regardless, this thread is an attention whoring thread, plain and simple, regardless of what forum it's in.
                  Please explain those words. He makes a valid point...What does it mean to be a Christian...in your eyes? You come across as self-righteous and condescending. Not only in this kind of thread, but even in the nonreligious threads. Why is that?Do you just not give a shit about anybody but yourself and your own agendas? That's not very Christian of you...

Comment

It means do not compromise yourself or your beliefs simply to be like or be liked by everyone else. The Word of God is what it is, and while it may make some people uncomfortable that doesn't mean it should be or will be diluted down to make it more palatable.

What I don't give a shit about is simple attention-whoring threads, which is what this one is. There are others, but I choose this one right now to give the due respect it deserves.

Comment

I hear ya...you have to stand for your beliefs, but the method of your stand is what is being questioned.

Comment

So be it, I'll take your comments into consideration.

Comment

Double negative.....nix-nix
                          Gramatically incorrect but logically sound. Let me rephrase it:

You don't believe that God is fictional, made-up, or imaginary, correct?
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Allow me to rephrase my answer to your rephrased question thus:

I know God is real, and arguments to the contrary are made-up (or imaginary if you prefer).

Comment

I know God is real, and arguments to the contrary are made-up (or imaginary if you prefer).
                              So you've seen him?

Moses, is that you?

Comment

Your logic fails.
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X