X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    JP Fishfucker is far more fitting.
    lmao!
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Glaxo has 14 different classes of shares, lmao. The GLAXF is a pink sheet, the GSK is the ADR ... Use the GSK.
      I got some shares of GSK back when the world was ending at about $35 and the dividend yield is mighty nice these days.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I got some shares of GSK back when the world was ending at about $35 and the dividend yield is mighty nice these days.
        Ha, which time??
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Link? I'd be interested in reading it.
          Not that exciting, just a nice moment for me. I wrote a 45 page stock report initiating equity research coverage on a company called Aruba Networks. The WSJ just pointed out one of the points I made in the initiation... that the rest of Wall Street and Buy-Siders aren't focused on the fact that the vast majority of the company's earnings power is coming from excluding stock compensation expense. When I model in stock comp expense, the stock becomes absurdly expensive (like 80x forward year 2012 P/E). Value isn't being transferred to the owners, it's being doled out to employees. If you give me your email addy I can send you my report... it's been publicly disseminated at this point.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ha, which time??
            Good point, this was when the world was REALLY going to end, like 2008. lol Here lately it is like those days are back on a few things, real nice prices, I may just end up dying rich if this stuff keeps up
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• When I go to buy something it sits in pending order limbo indefinitely. I've tried all sorts of buy orders and nothing will go through. Anyone else experiencing this?
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Bernie Mosfet?

Comment

• Better than JG Wentworth! It's my money and I want it NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    When I go to buy something it sits in pending order limbo indefinitely. I've tried all sorts of buy orders and nothing will go through. Anyone else experiencing this?
                    No, but I've been trying to find out what your holdings are and you never have any, yet you still make money.

Comment

Not that exciting, just a nice moment for me. I wrote a 45 page stock report initiating equity research coverage on a company called Aruba Networks. The WSJ just pointed out one of the points I made in the initiation... that the rest of Wall Street and Buy-Siders aren't focused on the fact that the vast majority of the company's earnings power is coming from excluding stock compensation expense. When I model in stock comp expense, the stock becomes absurdly expensive (like 80x forward year 2012 P/E). Value isn't being transferred to the owners, it's being doled out to employees. If you give me your email addy I can send you my report... it's been publicly disseminated at this point.
                      Exciting or not, you're a smart dude, and anything I can learn from you would be beneficial. For instance, the above is Greek to me. But now I'm going to research to figure out what the fuck you just said, thus learning something in the process (hopefully). Lmao. I'll shoot you a pm.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Bernie Mosfet?
                        A certain moderator known for shenanigans decided to have fun with my account last night. Bet you can't guess who.
                        Last edited by BERNIE MOSFET; 10-14-2011, 09:03 AM. Reason: typo
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

A certain moderator known for shenanigans decided to have fun with my account last night. Guess you can't guess who.
                          I bet it was Hollywood. That troublemaker.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                            No, but I've been trying to find out what your holdings are and you never have any, yet you still make money.
                            My investment tactics include ponzi schemes and bribery of SEC officials.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

A certain moderator known for shenanigans decided to have fun with my account last night. Guess you can't guess who.
                              No wai
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My investment tactics include ponzi schemes and bribery of SEC officials.
                                Lucky sumbitch...

Comment

Working...
                                X