Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    No wai
    Fuck, reading that again it should say: 'bet you can't guess who'.
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      On a different note, the wall street journal quoted my work for the first time today ... Hellz yeah!

Wtf took so long man!

Good job brosef...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• What do you think of this Al? lol

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          No, but I've been trying to find out what your holdings are and you never have any, yet you still make money.
          Look at his transactions. That will tell you what he's doing and when he's doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Look at his transactions. That will tell you what he's doing and when he's doing it.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• im gonna quit my job and follow bernie mosfet. would be much more profitable

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                It wouldn't let me see his transactions for the last week or two. Now the site is doing more crazy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  im gonna quit my job and follow bernie mosfet. would be much more profitable
                  Can I interest you in Bernie L Mosfet Investment Securities' new investment product? It is an extremely complex model, but has a guaranteed return of 10%, and as much as 12-15% for the first people to invest.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by bernie mosfet View Post
                    can i interest you in bernie l mosfet investment securities' new investment product? It is an extremely complex model, but has a guaranteed return of 10%, and as much as 12-15% for the first people to invest.
                    in~!
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• MOSFET is the 1%.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Well I jumped from 28th to 15 today. I'm thinking I need to sell everything I own and don't really need and give it to MOSFET so he can make me and him some real money
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Damnit!! I knew I should have set an alarm to sell off my holdings yesterday before close.

Comment

• so cover means you earn money if the shares go up

Short means you earn money if the shares go down right?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                              so cover means you earn money if the shares go up

Short means you earn money if the shares go down right?
                              Not quite - shorting is borrowing shares and selling them at a given price while expecting the market value to go down. You then cover (buy) the stocks that you borrowed at a later time.

If the price goes up, then you have to cover the borrowed stocks at a higher cost than you borrowed them for and you lose money.

I think the real risk in this comes from brokers calling in the borrowed stocks and forcing you to cover them while you are upside down on the value. (As opposed to simply holding a stock with no expectation of having to do something with it.)
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                                I think the real risk in this comes from brokers calling in the borrowed stocks and forcing you to cover them while you are upside down on the value. (As opposed to simply holding a stock with no expectation of having to do something with it.)
                                As long as you are shorting something with decent float, I don't see that as a big risk. Short loss is not bound at zero, has higher tax implications, and goes against market trend. Of course, it's inherently margined.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X