Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    i disagree. it takes rounds to practice. you cant exactly fire off 500 rounds with out having the police show up no matter how bad the neighborhood.
    The prisons are full of people who prove you wrong.

Comment

i disagree. it takes rounds to practice. you cant exactly fire off 500 rounds with out having the police show up no matter how bad the neighborhood.
      I can and often do
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        A perfect place to get your "soldiers" from. One small group to release a HUGE force.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
          absolutely 100% true. ABSOLUTELY. race war? lololololololololololololol
          by all means, lets do this. my girls 5 year old daughter is already learning to shoot a small single shot 20 guage and she will be getting a pink 22 very soon.

u think for even a second i waste a minute of worry about a bruthas shooting ability? LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck ever. well, i will see ya at 500 yards on a windy day with my iron site m-16........i mean, how well could i possibly shoot at that range with no scope and wind, right? .............start a war and find out.....
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• oh, and another little tiny observation.....how many do u think actually have ever cleaned a gun or even begin to know how? now, compare that to the amount of white people you know with guns that shoot regularly and then lovingly finger fuck their pieces and lube em up properly after a day of barking fire?

lol, see ya on the battlefield, brutha...
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• And it's hard to be tactical when your grill keeps telling people where you are
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• It's laughable, the blanket statements in this thread.

Alas, it is the internet.

Comment

I get the feelign you are just playing the devils advocate with me but i'll play along. Exactly how will these prison filled populations be able to take up arms against the white man in a race war?

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                    Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

By msnbc.com staff and news services

The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...-oklahoma?lite

I lived in Tulsa for a few years and my $ is on a rival gang. N. Tulsa is their ghetto.

Comment

• No grand jury needed according to lead special prosecuter, wonder what this means.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

the people in prisons can prove that you can fire off 500 rounds without the police showing up?

how the fuck did they end up in prison then?
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I'm just waiting for some stupid motherfucker to get froggy with an innocent white person and get their head turned into a canoe. 0bama wants a race war? It will happen soon enough.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                            That's funny as hell.
                            sigpic

Comment

I get the feelign you are just playing the devils advocate with me but i'll play along. Exactly how will these prison filled populations be able to take up arms against the white man in a race war?
                              My point is just because they don't train themselves in the legal way, doesn't mean they aren't just as able. While you're shooting at paper targets that don't shoot back, they are getting real world experience shooting at eachother. I don't think anyone should be so easily discounted just because of where they come from or the color of their skin. Any man with a gun who feels threatened can be dangerous. Add to that fueled with propaganda and hatred with no concern of the consquences makes for a very dangerous person.

Comment

My point is just because they don't train themselves in the legal way, doesn't mean they aren't just as able. While you're shooting at paper targets that don't shoot back, they are getting real world experience shooting at eachother.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X