• LOL Nice, Stevo.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
      Affrika dunt count!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        My point is just because they don't train themselves in the legal way, doesn't mean they aren't just as able. While you're shooting at paper targets that don't shoot back, they are getting real world experience shooting at eachother. I don't think anyone should be so easily discounted just because of where they come from or the color of their skin. Any man with a gun who feels threatened can be dangerous. Add to that fueled with propaganda and hatred with no concern of the consquences makes for a very dangerous person.
        Most of them can't shoot worth a shit. They've (amazingly enough) done studies. With that being said, the majority of normal gun owners (non gang affiliated) can't shoot worth a fuck either.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
          That's funny as hell.
          Hes got a point though .

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Most of them can't shoot worth a shit. They've (amazingly enough) done studies. With that being said, the majority of normal gun owners (non gang affiliated) can't shoot worth a fuck either.
            If cops can empty entire magazines and miss every shot, I'm not worried about a bunch of thug wannabes trying to hit me with their 9mm kicked sideways
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              If cops can empty entire magazines and miss every shot, I'm not worried about a bunch of thug wannabes trying to hit me with their 9mm kicked sideways
              my point exactly.
              steve is side shootin', 40 drinkin', cracka hatin' thug

Comment

• Ever heard of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin’s story? Read a complete story of George Zimmerman’s life, fatal shooting, and years after the trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                  Hes got a point though .
                  True true.
                  sigpic

Comment

• How do I know it's the real George Zimmerman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      My point is just because they don't train themselves in the legal way, doesn't mean they aren't just as able. While you're shooting at paper targets that don't shoot back, they are getting real world experience shooting at eachother. I don't think anyone should be so easily discounted just because of where they come from or the color of their skin. Any man with a gun who feels threatened can be dangerous. Add to that fueled with propaganda and hatred with no concern of the consquences makes for a very dangerous person.

Have you fired a gun yet? Not long ago you admitted that you had not, just curious as to if you have changed that. I know that both Adam and I have offered.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                        How do I know it's the real George Zimmerman?
                        Because everything on the internet is true

Comment

• He needs money to buy more guns and ammo

Comment

• zimmerman went on record to say that was his real site and put it up in response to crooks cashing in on phony sites

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              zimmerman went on record to say that was his real site and put it up in response to crooks cashing in on phony sites
                              well I just may have to make a donation!
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                                How do I know it's the real George Zimmerman?
                                Will the real George Zimmerman please stand up?
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X