No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Toretto, I'm not going to the Race Wars, I blew the welds on my intake manifold when I sprayed my 16th stage of "nos".
    Ded

Comment

• I'm seeing on the news that his lawyers have lost contact with him.
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        I'm seeing on the news that his lawyers have lost contact with him.
        Yeah, they haven't spoken to him since Sunday. I guess not speaking to someone in two days is grounds enough to bail.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Yeah, they haven't spoken to him since Sunday. I guess not speaking to someone in two days is grounds enough to bail.

Stevo
          Maybe he bailed....or the Black Panthers got to him

<--not serious about the Black Panthers part
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Maybe he bailed....or the Black Panthers got to him

<--not serious about the Black Panthers part
            I doubt he bailed, I'm betting it has more to do with chickenshit lawyers being scared of the negative publicity from type of people that support the NAACP or lack of cash on Zimmerman's side to pay.

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I doubt he bailed, I'm betting it has more to do with chickenshit lawyers being scared of the negative publicity from type of people that support the NAACP or lack of cash on Zimmerman's side to pay.

Stevo
              But svo855 just sent him a couple hundred!!1!11111

I don't really blame the lawyers. I'd fear for my family.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                But svo855 just sent him a couple hundred!!1!11111

I don't really blame the lawyers. I'd fear for my family.
                Isn't that sad? There is no way in hell for this man to get a fair trial, and there will be stupid motherfuckers that will incite racial bullshit against every person that has anything to do with this.

I can't see how anyone doesn't think this will spark a race war.

Stevo

Comment

Isn't that sad? There is no way in hell for this man to get a fair trial, and there will be stupid motherfuckers that will incite racial bullshit against every person that has anything to do with this.

I can't see how anyone doesn't think this will spark a race war.

Stevo
                  I think it's amusing that the Neo Nazis are defending a hispanic
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    But he's a white hispanic!
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                      Tell Toretto, I'm not going to the Race Wars, I blew the welds on my intake manifold when I sprayed my 16th stage of "nos".
                      Lmfao. It's sad that you know quotes from a terrible movie, but just as sad that I recognized it.

Comment

• ^true true.
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          But he's a white hispanic!
                          I thought toretto was black?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            I don't think they are really defending a Hispanic as they are squaring off against the BPP

Sent from my iPhone
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Do the Panthers approve of this?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Only a fool would say that they do not. On that case, it has now been declared a "non-racially motivated" incidence. It wasn't racial, just fueled by alcohol. How they determined that more than ten people, that they have no idea who are, were drunk I have no idea.

There's another video that shows him getting tea bagged here:

4/10 UPDATE: Baltimore's police chief today said that the videotaped beating of a white tourist does not appear to be a hate crime, but rather "drunken opportunistic criminality" on the part of a ga
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X