No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most epix moment if this goes to trial is if the shooter is questioned and replies with: "YES HE DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      If you ask me, justice for Trayvon was served right in his chest. Given the facts that have been released so far, at least.
      Could not agree more

You know, I don’t think this one situation will cause a race war. I think all of the folks with a sense of entitlement have been waiting for enough support from their community to where they feel justified. We are pretty close to having this nation torn in half because parents are not willing to accept responsibility for not having raised their child with responsibility and accountably. This will be the downfall, to much PC, sugar coating and lack of balls by authoritve figures to stand up to lawyers and pressure from society. If they had we would have already had a second revolution and learned that bitching is not the answer.

I could rant all day but eh, won’t get us anywhere...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Most epix moment if this goes to trial is if the shooter is questioned and replies with: "YES HE DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!"

What if he stood up and said "If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place!"
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• It won't happen! As soon as all the facts came out, the retards at work quit talking about it. It's only the extremists still holding on.
          Ded

Comment

• Shooter is officially being charged.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Shooter is officially being charged.
              Shocking.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I have lost hope...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rtin-case?lite
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Been trying to tell you guys...I didn't live this long by being stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Been trying to tell you guys...I didn't live this long by being stupid.
                    I find it sad that pressure from society can overthrow our right to defend ourselves and our right to a equal and fair trial...

I mean, the writing is on the wall but I guess a part of me had hope that Justice would push back against what is wrong and standup for what is right. We will just have to wait and see what happens...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Been trying to tell you guys...I didn't live this long by being stupid.
                      BS, plenty of old stupid people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        I find it sad that pressure from society can overthrow our right to defend ourselves and our right to a equal and fair trial...

I mean, the writing is on the wall but I guess a part of me had hope that Justice would push back against what is wrong and standup for what is right. We will just have to wait and see what happens...
                        If all they have are the same "facts" we have, it's bullshit to formally charge him.

Although, I may need to be corrected here - I always thought there was some sort of legal proceedings after shooting someone as a licensed holder. Maybe it was just some BS my CHL instructor told us though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          If all they have are the same "facts" we have, it's bullshit to formally charge him.

Although, I may need to be corrected here - I always thought there was some sort of legal proceedings after shooting someone as a licensed holder. Maybe it was just some BS my CHL instructor told us though.
                          I was told in my chl class (taught by a member here) that 100% of defense shootings in Texas go to trial.
                          Ded

Comment

BS, plenty of old stupid people.
                            Yeah, but I'm not one of them.

Eric Holder just announced that he may pursue federal charges against Zimmerman, too.

Comment

legal proceedings after shooting someone as a licensed holder. Maybe it was just some BS my CHL instructor told us though.
                              I have heard of this myself but I figured all that needed to be done was done during the interview. Apparently the prosecution found evidence the police did not know about????

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                I was told in my chl class (taught by a member here) that 100% of defense shootings in Texas go to trial.
                                Not true. They are all referred to a grand jury, but they don't all go to trial.

Comment

Working...
                                X