Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
    Looks like he has good credentials..............looks like Lurch a bit though.
    I want Lurch. Lurch doesn't fuck around.

Comment

• I can't say for sure that he is innocent until we see what the prosecutor may have.

However, Zimmerman is fucked either way. This is that crap I hate, "No good deed goes unpunished."

I AM assuming innocent when stating that. So far I've heard nothing that suggests otherwise.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Big Lurch?

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I can't say for sure that he is innocent until we see what the prosecutor may have.

However, Zimmerman is fucked either way. This is that crap I hate, "No good deed goes unpunished."

I AM assuming innocent when stating that. So far I've heard nothing that suggests otherwise.
          As we all should. Innocent until proven guilty. In Martin's case he was proven guilty when he assaulted an armed individual. Based on the police not arresting Zimmerman up until this point I have to believe that it was a good shoot. Anything and everything that follows now will be a circus.

I just wished that a new agency would start putting up all the alleged black on white crimes where race was involved (ie:"this is what you get cracka").

Has anyone seen or heard the NRA's standing on this? Are they prepared to offer assistance to Zimmerman for exercising his rights.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Much as I would like to see the NRA get in on this I bet they don't. Election year and to hot a topic.

Tinfoil hat time if they got way behind him(Zim)and lost the new/old administration would get way to much political fodder from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              You rang...?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                Someone should have told Trayvon you don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Nah man. He fucked up when he brought:

Instead of:

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                    Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    Nah man. He fucked up when he brought:

Instead of:
                    LOL.............that's just wrong.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The whole situation is pretty messed up really . Trayvon was obviously a criminal looking to commit a crime. But zimmerman should have just yelled out his window "I've been watching you, and ive already called the cops. They are on their way"

Then just drove off and if the cops needed any help identifying him (which i doubt) zimm could have pointed him out. He really screwed up but he was still justified in shooting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                        The whole situation is pretty messed up really . Trayvon was obviously a criminal looking to commit a crime. But zimmerman should have just yelled out his window "I've been watching you, and ive already called the cops. They are on their way"

Then just drove off and if the cops needed any help identifying him (which i doubt) zimm could have pointed him out. He really screwed up but he was still justified in shooting him.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Watching the news this morning they were stating that normally the judge would throw out a case where there is only one party available and the "stand your ground law" is envocted. However, they also stated that the judge is likley to allow a jury to decide this one as there is too much public pressure.

Really?

Public pressure outweighs a law? What is this, Rome?
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Trayvon Martin’s mother Sybrina Fulton told the TODAY show Thursday that she believes her son’s fatal shooting by George Zimmerman was an accident.

“I believe it was an accident, I believe that it just got out of control and he couldn’t turn the clock back," she said. "I would ask him, 'Did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon?'” she added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special prosecutor Angela Corey announced Wednesday at a news conference in Jacksonville, Florida, that Zimmerman was going to be charged with second-degree murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Why would Trayvons mom come out and say this? If I were them, I would just stop talking to the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                              Trayvon Martin’s mother Sybrina Fulton told the TODAY show Thursday that she believes her son’s fatal shooting by George Zimmerman was an accident.

“I believe it was an accident, I believe that it just got out of control and he couldn’t turn the clock back," she said. "I would ask him, 'Did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon?'” she added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special prosecutor Angela Corey announced Wednesday at a news conference in Jacksonville, Florida, that Zimmerman was going to be charged with second-degree murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Why would Trayvons mom come out and say this? If I were them, I would just stop talking to the media.

Sounds like maybe she is one of a few people who aren't trying to start a race war, maybe she understands that a person of "Race A" can kill someone of "Race B" and it not be a racial incident.
                              Last edited by slow06; 04-12-2012, 08:42 AM.
                              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• "I would ask him, 'Did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon?'”
                                "I really don't give a shit since he was attacking me at the time"- would be my response.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X